Cigarette Man

LETA

4☆babbler
Staff
Today, we are happy to launch our new style, Cigarette Man! This dark style pays tribute to The X-Files' character known as "Cancer Man." Without a doubt, the cigarette smoking man is the embodiment of the Deep State - and most definitely - "The Man" behind ALL major global conspiracies. Is there a real CM out there? For sure! However, it is unlikely that we will ever hear of him or her, as they are most effective when operating from the shadows.

So, enjoy this new style and remember:

VThBanE.jpg

Reactions: Aurora
Today, we are happy to launch our new style, Cigarette Man ! This dark style pays tribute to The X-Files' character known as "Cancer Man." Without a doubt, the cigarette smoking man is the embodiment of the Deep State - and most definitely - "The Man" behind ALL major global conspiracies. Is there a real CM out there? For sure! However, it is unlikely that we will ever hear of him or her, as they are most effective when operating from the shadows.

So, enjoy this new style and remember:

VThBanE.jpg
Nice, but I can't help thinking about the Marlborough man lol

• Haha
Reactions: LETA
I must say I am not excited to be associated with someone called Cancer man :) might stick ith the namesake Dundee

If I knew how it all worked I would make a sexy dark gothic Vampire theme for you....(me ;) ) lol

I must say I am not excited to be associated with someone called Cancer man :) might stick ith the namesake Dundee
I wonder if we should change this style's name to cancer man and leave midnight climax for a gothic theme. I thought about it but I'm not sure. Wut do you guys think?

I wonder if we should change this style's name to cancer man and leave midnight climax for a gothic theme. I thought about it but I'm not sure. Wut do you guys think?
Well although I like the theme, Cancer Man does not promote nice thoughts,

I am only one of many here, but for me as an individual, Gothic, means sexy, dark, dark dark, scary themes, nox arcana music. Castles, vampires, but it is more than images, it is a way of thinking.
The implications of eternal life, can you imaging living for 1000 years, what knowledge and experience you would have. Can you imagine the power of looking at someone you wanted and with just a stare bend them to your will.
Good earthy folk would rightly say this is a bad thing, but can you honestly say that should you have eternal life, and you can make any person do your bidding, and make them want to, you would not abuse that power.
And then you have the superhuman abilities, heightened senses, superior strength, speed.
Then there is the heightened physical pleasures.
You live in a world with no rules, and absolute power,
full of other Vampires that think like you.
What nights could be had,
I will leave them alone to your imagination ;)

Me personally.... I would love it.
For me the Gothic does not mean a picture of a bat flying round a castle.
It is a way of thinking.

But it has to be dark in color (I am here mostly in the wee small hours) and dark in mood.
Other than sexy red lips and blood, and maybe bright blue eyes...highlights in the night sky...?
Color has no place in the Gothic world.,
But....
I am a benevolent vampire, I promise to make the loss of your soul and eternal damnation... very pleasureable.
`

I have posted this many times before, I love it.
Watch the priest, terrified of the evil, but terrified of his lust and weakness.
Imagine saying yes.
What if you were the Demon, what power.
This is what Gothic is to me..