Contact

LETA

4☆babbler
Staff

Are aliens actively visiting earth? That's what Contact, a new Discovery Channel series is trying to answer. With a formidable team of investigators with more combined degrees than a thermometer, and unprecedented data access courtesy of one of the most sophisticated C.I.A search algorithm software, the team launches into a global hunt for evidence of alien contact.

I'm currently on episode four and can highly recommend it. Those of you who watched Unidentified: Inside America's UFO Investigation, will find the series format familiar, but more informative and intriguing as you follow the team around the world in their quest to put the alien puzzle together.

Sweet, thanks Leta, one I can watch in the lounge room on the TV.
Funny you mentioned the thermometer reference.
When I was at UNI I had a mate who I always called Thermo for the same reason.
He was doing IT with me, but already had degrees in Chemistry, Math and Economics I think?
Will check this one out. Still a few days holiday before I go back to work.

Reactions: Aurora
Sweet, thanks Leta, one I can watch in the lounge room on the TV.
Funny you mentioned the thermometer reference.
When I was at UNI I had a mate who I always called Thermo for the same reason.
He was doing IT with me, but already had degrees in Chemistry, Math and Economics I think?
Will check this one out. Still a few days holiday before I go back to work.
You're welcome. I'm rationing them to one per night and fighting my urge to binge on the 8 available episodes lol.

Reactions: Aurora
About to watch Hunting UFOs: Investigating Alien Hotspots. You can buy the whole season on Amazon for only $1.99!

About to watch Hunting UFOs: Investigating Alien Hotspots. You can buy the whole season on Amazon for only $1.99!
Cool, I will see if I can you buy it from the same place you sent me that link to. ?

The season is on its first episode. Are you watching The Mandalorian?
No not yet I have meant to, I pay for netflix for 5 connections and my son pays for disney, I have been meaning to have a look. Is it good?

No not yet I have meant to, I pay for netflix for 5 connections and my son pays for disney, I have been meaning to have a look. Is it good?
Oh my goodness! It is already 8 episodes deep and it is awesome! Baby Yoda! ♡