Cool Old school stuff.

D

Dundee

Full credit to Hal9000 over at AH for this link.
He put me onto it and it has some really cool stuff.
Check out the Apollo p rogram code restoration stuff.
Very cool.
Thanks Hal

Full credit to Hal9000 over at AH for this link.
He put me onto it and it has some really cool stuff.
Check out the Apollo p rogram code restoration stuff.
Very cool.
Thanks Hal

And why? More hate I presume. It is a good link and I am simply giving credit to the person who shown it to me.

Uncool mate. Not a nice look saying nasty shit like that. There is peaceful coexistence between the two houses. You should know that. Very uncool.
Well said. Q seats in the Iron Throne and I'm Daenerys. That makes you my own personal Ser Jorah ?

Well said. Q seats in the Iron Throne and I'm Daenerys. That makes you my own personal Ser Jorah ?
Honored to serve milady,
But at the crowing of the cock
Unto their graves they hide:
Oh, fit night for a gentle one
To wander forth and die.

“I'll go with you,” said Lady Jayne,
Where’er you lead the way,
With you my liege, my lord I'll go,
From earth and time for aye.

Oh Gilbert I've longed for this hour,
With you to be at rest,
Then roll me in that misty shroud,
And clasp me to your breasts.

I’ll slumber calm, my Red-Cross knight,
Where’er you rest with me,
Be it by Ascalon’s leaguered walls,
Or waves of Galilee.

Oh what reck I have of Hilda's shade,
Or, on the midnight hill,
The starlight on her blood-stained hair,
The wife of larrendill.

“Lead on… I'll follow… I'm your bride”
With you sir knight I’ll rest,
Where tons of Acre’s bastion
Are lying on your breast.

With you what care I for the storm,
The raving of the sky?
Oa Gilbert, Gilbert Lady Jane
Will go with you and die!

He stretched his hand out iron-gloved,
Thro’ the burning lightning’s sheen,
And ne’er ‘gain in this mortal world,
Was night or ladye seen.

from The Red Cross Knight,
when his shade returns from the Battlefield for Lady Jane.

• Love
Reactions: LETA
Uncool mate. Not a nice look saying nasty shit like that. There is peaceful coexistence between the two houses. You should know that. Very uncool.
You know that when you do that, it is like visiting a friends house for a meal then standing out the front of his house calling his Neighbor an asshole in front of "all" his neighbors.
We are guests here.

Thats my opinion..It is not the opinion of LETA or Alien Babble and in no way reflects the thoughts of the Admin or any other members here.....It is my opinion and mine alone.....My patience with Tin Foil Hatters has gone, no more.

[
You pushed AO over the edge, Dundee!
Oh well, repeated airing of dirty laundry in someone else's house is bad form in my opinion. I like to think of us as ambasadors for AB, if one of us behaves like a dick to another site it reflects badly on you and AB.
If he wants to blast someone he should to it in private IMHO.
But what do I know, I am not exactly one who leads by example :(

[

Oh well, repeated airing of dirty laundry in someone else's house is bad form in my opinion. I like to think of us as ambasadors for AB, if one of us behaves like a dick to another site it reflects badly on you and AB.
Too right.

[

I haven't got started good yet.......My campaign against conspiracy theory bullshit as just begun.....Out of respect for LETA and this forum I will not do anymore of it here......@LETA I apologize to you for using your forum as a platform for this...

I haven't got started good yet.......My campaign against conspiracy theory bullshit as just begun.....Out of respect for LETA and this forum I will not do anymore of it here......@LETA I apologize to you for using your forum as a platform for this...
You are free to express your POW on this forum as long as you do so within our ToS, AO. I certainly don't want AB to be an echo chamber. We welcome ALL views posted in good faith--yours included ;-)

I dont even know what you mean by conspiracy theory bullshit. that's pretty generic. But it sounds to me like you have become a fundamentalist.
I always think of it like this,

No UFOs Exist------------------------------------------|-----------------------------------------------Every light in the sky is ET
......................................................................................^
...................................................................Everyone's line of belief

And that Line moves left or right for all of us depending on our experiences and beliefs.

I would not like to be an extremist on either end.
Sounds to me like you are over on the left now.

To start a campaign....well you have lost before you begin.
Just because you have lost tolerance for respectful discussion does not mean that it is still not the best approach.
Sounds to me like your ready to fight before you speak.

• Dislike
Reactions: Alien Origins
Well you know it all...Just another pseudoscience nut job.
LOl, OK, Your posts speak for themselves, that's the great thing when people act badly. No one needs to argue the point, they make their case for you. You were welcomed here, and shown friendship and you still behave like an asshole.
Gee, I wonder why you got booted elsewhere, your alwasys so nice. I am not giving your infantile rants any more attention.

• Dislike
Reactions: Alien Origins
Well you know it all...Just another pseudoscience nut job.
AO, why don't you air your grievances against wut you perceive to be the pervasive culture of pseudoscience in the alternative community in a well-thought-out thread for our XP article page ;-)

Anyway back on topic, WOW he bought the surplus Apollo stuff in a warehouse, including stuff he worked on,
What a buzz.

Shouldn't all this be in a museum? The disregard for these historic electronics makes me suspicious of the whole Apollo Programme.