Cool Old school stuff.

It should be in a museum for sure, but the thinking was different back then. People did not put the same value on stuff because they were part of it. We value it because we look from afar. That orange 2 door car I shown you, I sold mine for $900 back in the day. Today it is worth $75,000. My dad made a ferret box out of an old wardrobe on Nanas in the late 60s, he walked past an antique shop in about 1970 and saw exactly the same wardrobe ror $5500!!!!! in 1970!!!!
I swapped a rare 2 door coupe rolling chassis with no rust for a bottle of Jack Daniels, people would pay 10$ for it now.
I pushed rare and hard to get engines into a scrap bin that now people would kill for, but at the time I could not sell.

People did not anticipate the value of things back in the day. So I agree it should be in a museum, but it does not surprise me it ended up as surplus.

Look at all the privately owned movie props now. %0 years from now they will be like the Holy grail

LOl, OK, Your posts speak for themselves, that's the great thing when people act badly. No one needs to argue the point, they make their case for you. You were welcomed here, and shown friendship and you still behave like an asshole.
Gee, I wonder why you got booted elsewhere, your alwasys so nice. I am not giving your infantile rants any more attention.

I am not giving your infantile rants any more attention.

Good..Then I don't have to answer anymore of your infantile questions....Tried being nice it don't work and it's mainly because of people like you that have answers for everything no matter what it is...

Good..Then I don't have to answer anymore of your infantile questions....Tried being nice it don't work and it's mainly because of people like you that have answers for everything no matter what it is...
It is called an opinion, something you have in abundance. If you want to be anything other than an attention seeking troll, tell me what was wrong with my post that you so disagree with, that is if you have the balls.

The summary of what I said was...

On one end you have people who believe nothing, we are it in the universe, all UFO's are Jupiter or Swamp Gas.
On the other end we have people that believe everything without thought, eg: I saw Elvis arrive in a UFO at 7:11, and they believe it.

But then we have most people somewhere in the middle, but depending on your experiences and personal beliefs the line with which you believe or disbelieve an account moves left or right between the two extremes, depending on your personal point of view.

So Q1, tell me why that is wrong with that assessment?

You went on to say, and I quote...
"My campaign against conspiracy theory bullshit as just begun "
Q2, Tell me that this comment does not suggest that you are over people who believe in the Elvis scenario? And by proxy leaning towards the disbelievers.

So I call you out on your bullshit rant, instead of calling me a conspiracy theiry idiot, show me where my assessment is wrong.

........................................Tried being nice it don't work and it's mainly because of people like you that have answers for everything no matter what it is...
Tried to be Nice!!! what a joke, you have shown nothing but aggression towards AH and myself since you got here.
I tried to mitigate the damage between the two forums,