Credible Sources?

P

Purplepilled83

What is everyones consensus on David Willcock? I consider him a pretty credible source. Also his books just blow my mind. What are some of your favorite sources for ET disclosure and enlightenment?

Don't know. I didn't read his book before.

I don't read or watch documentaries about ET or anything related. but @LETA might know something.

I wasn't a fan of aliens but happened to become a abductee and is trying to find out why, so far I have Google about it and tried finding on YouTube but found nothing, mostly only found a lot of fake so called star child and etc only.

"David Wilcock hasn’t been having a very good couple of years. Only a few years ago, he was the third most prominent ancient astronaut theorist on Ancient Aliens, behind Giorgio Tsoukalos and David Childress, and he was one of the biggest stars of the Gaia TV streaming service, which featured hundreds of hours of programming from him. He also had a lucrative line of books and DVDs and a speaking tour. But then Wilcock made the critical error of turning subtext into text. With the exception of Tsoukalos, nearly all of the Ancient Aliens crew and their colleagues are right-wingers, but they manage to keep their conservative ranting mostly confined to short asides in YouTube videos and tweets. Wilcock, on the other hand, has been outspoken in his embrace of the most extreme pro-Trump conspiracy theories, including both Pizzagate and Q-Anon, and he has proudly declared himself a recipient of Russian propaganda, which he repeats uncritically. Between this and his contentious departure from Gaia, even the brain trust behind Ancient Aliens finally cut ties with Wilcock, who has not appeared on the show since Wilcock refused to participate in their episode interviewing John Podesta, whom Wilcock considers part of an anti-Trump, child-raping alien death cult."

As always...caveat emptor.

Last edited by a moderator:

"David Wilcock hasn’t been having a very good couple of years. Only a few years ago, he was the third most prominent ancient astronaut theorist on Ancient Aliens, behind Giorgio Tsoukalos and David Childress, and he was one of the biggest stars of the Gaia TV streaming service, which featured hundreds of hours of programming from him. He also had a lucrative line of books and DVDs and a speaking tour. But then Wilcock made the critical error of turning subtext into text. With the exception of Tsoukalos, nearly all of the Ancient Aliens crew and their colleagues are right-wingers, but they manage to keep their conservative ranting mostly confined to short asides in YouTube videos and tweets. Wilcock, on the other hand, has been outspoken in his embrace of the most extreme pro-Trump conspiracy theories, including both Pizzagate and Q-Anon, and he has proudly declared himself a recipient of Russian propaganda, which he repeats uncritically. Between this and his contentious departure from Gaia, even the brain trust behind Ancient Aliens finally cut ties with Wilcock, who has not appeared on the show since Wilcock refused to participate in their episode interviewing John Podesta, whom Wilcock considers part of an anti-Trump, child-raping alien death cult."

As always...caveat emptor.
Oh I was wondering why he hasn’t been on the show as of late, that’s a shame. I still like him though.

Oh I was wondering why he hasn’t been on the show as of late, that’s a shame. I still like him though.
"Wilcock, on the other hand, has been outspoken in his embrace of the most extreme pro-Trump conspiracy theories, including both Pizzagate and Q-Anon, and he has proudly declared himself a recipient of Russian propaganda, which he repeats uncritically. Between this and his contentious departure from Gaia, even the brain trust behind Ancient Aliens finally cut ties with Wilcock, who has not appeared on the show since Wilcock refused to participate in their episode interviewing John Podesta, whom Wilcock considers part of an anti-Trump, child-raping alien death cult."

Even after that ...you still 'like him '..? Really..?
:erwhat?:

"Wilcock, on the other hand, has been outspoken in his embrace of the most extreme pro-Trump conspiracy theories, including both Pizzagate and Q-Anon, and he has proudly declared himself a recipient of Russian propaganda, which he repeats uncritically. Between this and his contentious departure from Gaia, even the brain trust behind Ancient Aliens finally cut ties with Wilcock, who has not appeared on the show since Wilcock refused to participate in their episode interviewing John Podesta, whom Wilcock considers part of an anti-Trump, child-raping alien death cult."

Even after that ...you still 'like him '..? Really..?
:erwhat?:
Yes.

I just get an overly good vibe from him and a lot of what he speaks resonates with me. I know people seem to think he may have reared off a bit, but his message is still the same. Also he is a very positive individual and has never been in a negative space. Everyone is entitled to their own truths though and I’m sure you have your own valid reasons for not finding his teachings as your own truths, but so far I do.

I think there would be no standard answer to this. It would be like a Venn diagram with some sources common to most folks in the middle and others on the periphery depending on your point of view.
I am tempted to say the common ones in the middle might be the military, but then there is plenty of reasons for them to both deny and endorse any given report depending on the motivation.

For me, a credible source might be one from someone who has nothing obvious to gain, with enough background to be able to speak with some accuracy or authority, that shows sincerity in the report.

But that might just hint they are telling the truth and beleive what they saw. Does not prove it was ET.
But for me I guess the latter is a judgement call. So I would go with the sincerity vote.
It for me is the best chance,

Reactions: Purplepilled83