Cylindrical UFO Sighted by Pilots

There are a few pictures of cylindrical ufo on the web.
There is one supposedly taken from a Russian fighter that shows a dark cylinder that briefly appears in a gap in the clouds below them. Can't remember where it was. If it turns up again I'll post a link.

Listen to the AA pilot reporting the UFO:

Wow that would be scary if it was a cruise missile, I think I would prefer ET.
Also Hal spot on cruise missiles are about 500mph just googled it

Wow that would be scary if it was a cruise missile, I think I would prefer ET.
Also Hal spot on cruise missiles are about 500mph just googled it
Yes. Conspiracy theorists say that's wut brought down TWA Flight 800. Multiple witnesses saw the missile strike the plane.

Statement from American Airlines to Fox News:

Following a debrief with our Flight Crew and additional information received, we can confirm this radio transmission was from American Airlines Flight 2292 on Feb. 21. For any additional questions on this, we encourage you to reach out to the FBI.

Statement from American Airlines to Fox News:
Hmm the big handball to the FBI hey. I wonder what that means?

Hey if a cruise missile is only good for 500mph that's about 800 kph. Big planes can cruise faster than that. Could you just floor it and outrun it and call for help.?

Airlines are terrified to acknowledge UFOs are flying around their planes or that their pilots are seeing 'things.' I guess it is a liability issue and not good for business. They would rather admit ignorance and pass the ball to the proper authorities.

Hmm the big handball to the FBI hey. I wonder what that means?

Hey if a cruise missile is only good for 500mph that's about 800 kph. Big planes can cruise faster than that. Could you just floor it and outrun it and call for help.?
You forget that cruise missiles are ground to ground weapons. Preferably ground hugging to avoid radar. Once found, they are relatively easy to known down. But first you have to find them.
And they have been known to wander off course.

Reactions: LETA