Dark over Lord hacker group 9/11 files

This was something else, I recommend you all to listen.

Too long dude, might be really interesting but 3:20 mins.
Who has that much time in one chunk to find out if you like a presentation. You need to chop it into manageable segments and say what the segment covers. It is a long stint for the average viewer!!
If you want more people to watch it all, you need to do it like a podcast.
Is this your radio show your promoting? Sounds like talkback?
Thanks for posting though.
And as I have only flicked through it so I don't know, but why are you quoting anon? in your title, but naming yourself and posting as a recording of your show?
Anon is...well anon :)
Whats up with that?

Too long dude, might be really interesting but 3:20 mins.
Who has that much time in one chunk to find out if you like a presentation. You need to chop it into manageable segments and say what the segment covers. It is a long stint for the average viewer!!
If you want more people to watch it all, you need to do it like a podcast.
Is this your radio show your promoting? Sounds like talkback?
Thanks for posting though.
And as I have only flicked through it so I don't know, but why are you quoting anon? in your title, but naming yourself and posting as a recording of your show?
Anon is...well anon :)
Whats up with that?

Right on.

It is what it is.
Which at face value is 3:22 mins of someone, presumably you. Talking to yourself and leading the conversation in the direction that gets you subscribers?

How about explaining a little of what you say, that is of course if your goal is not to just drum up followers.
Say something of substance, don't ask us to endure 3:22 mins of self indulgence without some indication of that your on about.
Keywords... Anon, Dark Overlord, End of Days...really??

Here is an example of something a little more professional..
And at 29mins this is even a pretty long presentation by Ted talks standards.

Want to be taken seriously... here is an example of how.

Which at face value is 3:22 mins of someone, presumably you. Talking to yourself and leading the conversation in the direction that gets you subscribers?

How about explaining a little of what you say, that is of course if your goal is not to just drum up followers.
Say something of substance, don't ask us to endure 3:22 mins of self indulgence without some indication of that your on about.
Keywords... Anon, Dark Overlord, End of Days...really??

Sorry, I don't feel the need to spend time explaining anything to you. Enjoy

Moderator's note: flaming, trolling, and goading is not acceptable behaviour. Posts containing these will continue to be removed.

No problem, I won't use the ignore Function.. I'll simply go along my Merry way. Have a nice evening.