David Adair on an island directing own space program greater than Musk, Bezos or Branson's?

A

Area201

The man who's around 66 right now, claims in these clips, that he's been offered 100 times the budget of NASA to direct his own space program.

The technology and aims don't fall in line with US, as he's not been given a green light, and had to resort to working with another country (he doesn't name here).

We know his past claims of hands-on working on Alien Tech at Area51, however this time he brings something different to the table - he proposes - get this - a propulsion system based on using artificially created black holes to contain a nuclear fusion power plant - furthermore, multiple layers of these black holes used to warp space and time to traverse the universe instantly!

No E115. No Aliens. This is his own innovation and would be man-made.

If he's telling the truth (video filmed about 1-2 years ago in England), then he should be on some secure island developing this with the funding. And his story and program far exceed anything billionaires Musk, Bezos, or the Virgin guy are doing.

Kyle (AKA UFO Proof) recently said he's a pathological liar - I disagree - and in fact, he has much more credentials than Bob Lazar and his account (though I believe him also, but he's less credible than Adair). Some of his claims involve ET bases or presence on the Moon, which I think give off Lear/Wilcock/Goode vibes, but I wouldn't package someone of Adair's resume with those guys even though they share this same idea. Either way, it's the least important aspect of Adair's work.

Well if he has knowledge of secret tech and is pondering working with another government I would be pretty nervouse if I were him. People who cross their own govenment have a habbit of ending up in mysterious accidents,

Well if he has knowledge of secret tech and is pondering working with another government I would be pretty nervouse if I were him. People who cross their own govenment have a habbit of ending up in mysterious accidents,
The reason he claimed in the interview (pre-epidemic) why he was denied project permits in the US, was because he is pursuing a thorium reactor (along with his insane/genius black hole containment proposed design).

From Jan 2020 I see a report on Russia developing a thorium-fission-fusion nuclear reactor.. :unsure:

The reason he claimed in the interview (pre-epidemic) why he was denied project permits in the US, was because he is pursuing a thorium reactor (along with his insane/genius black hole containment proposed design).

From Jan 2020 I see a report on Russia developing a thorium-fission-fusion nuclear reactor.. :unsure:

There is nothing new about Thorium reactors.

Read "Superfuel' by Richard Martin.

There is nothing new about Thorium reactors.

Read "Superfuel' by Richard Martin.

Gotcha, agreed. Okay, I'll check out.

"Yes - that's correct - it's not top secret. But it's not the direction most projects are going and with this guy, he intends to artificially create black holes to contain the fusion reaction - unlike anything I've heard before. Maybe that's the issue, idk

Adair's space program greater than Musk, Bezos and Branson's?