Debris

P

Purplepilled83

Has anyone watched the recent show called Debris. It’s about two agents that follow alien debris from a space ship that has fallen to earth. This all seems to be prophesied by the end of the season and a universal message of how the debri is being used to raise humanity’s consciousness. Their is a war between the CIA that wants to use the tech to make weapons for mass destruction as well. This show coming in at this time with this message is not a coincidence. I believe it is subconsciously showing is what’s to come with the ufo report revaluation and the ET revelations coming. Also not a coincidence that it was canceled after one season. They don’t want us watching or reading things that may awaken our consciousness. What are your thoughts about this or other shows and movies that dealt with Extraterrestrial knowledge that seem to hit too close to home.

Yeah, watched it. They pulled the plug on that series pretty fast. Maybe the powers that be thought it too close for comfort. Same thing happened to Project Blue Book, which I also enjoyed.

Reactions: Purplepilled83
Yeah, watched it. They pulled the plug on that series pretty fast. Maybe the powers that be thought it too close for comfort. Same thing happened to Project Blue Book, which I also enjoyed.
I loved project blue book too. I really thought we were going to get a 2nd season of that especially with how it ended. So it’s not just me their is definitely some sensoring going on with our tv shows and movies when it come to anything ET.

Never heard of it. Bit will look it up for sure. Makes no sense to me a war with ET. They would give us a trouncing for sure if they had to defend them selves. They have shown they can shut down nukes. Stop cars dead. They wouldn't need to raise a sweat.

There is no 'sensoring'...It was cancelled because the ratings were 'lukewarm'...NBC comment. If it don't make money it ain't going to stay on the air...period. Shows get axed all the time, no matter their content, if they don't create $.
XFiles was on 9 yrs and Fringe on 5 yrs..both dealt with similar areas of aliens and the paranormal.
I liked some aspects of the show and the concept but the lead characters were weak imho.

Never heard of it. Bit will look it up for sure. Makes no sense to me a war with ET. They would give us a trouncing for sure if they had to defend them selves. They have shown they can shut down nukes. Stop cars dead. They wouldn't need to raise a sweat.
I took it as more of it was the elites wanting to use the tech for war purposes against the people of earth not the ETs. While their was a group that wanted the tech to be given freely to mankind so they may use it to ascend. I highly recommend watching.

There is no 'sensoring'...It was cancelled because the ratings were 'lukewarm'...NBC comment. If it don't make money it ain't going to stay on the air...period. Shows get axed all the time, no matter their content, if they don't create $.
XFiles was on 9 yrs and Fringe on 5 yrs..both dealt with similar areas of aliens and the paranormal.
I liked some aspects of the show and the concept but the lead characters were weak imho.
I know that the ratings weren’t good, but I still believe their was a message and sadly people weren’t open to receive it.