Debunkr

A

Area201

This thread I wish to debunk popular theories and allegations spreading around.

Here's a good batch consisting of Biden, vaccines, and missing children.

The missing children angle is leveraged hugely by the pro Trump Patriots crowd. It's hard to disagree with keeping children safe - but they take it to another level. This group is increasingly turning to desperate measures following the landslide loss to Joe Biden in the November elections and subsequent boot of Trump. They are churning out the memes (maximum efficiency to spread propaganda and fake news).

I often turn to Snopes or FactCheck.org, but I don't want to use them exclusively either, as can get bias.

Here's a sample.

I heard a rumour that Trump is recalling all aircraft carriers abroad back to the U.S for his final move against the global cabal. According to some, the Clintons and the Bidens are going down before inauguration day. Trust the plan!

I heard a rumour that Trump is recalling all aircraft carriers abroad back to the U.S for his final move against the global cabal. According to some, the Clintons and the Bidens are going down before inauguration day. Trust the plan!
images

wise man (or woman)
Trust the plan....lol

• Haha
Reactions: LETA

And I heard a rumor 21st Biden is Commander in Chief and will seize Mar-a-Lago and Trump's money laundering operation exposed. Jan 6th in Georgia McConnel loses Senate power. Check-mate Cabal.
Jennifer Lawrence Reaction GIF

• Haha
Reactions: LETA