Demon Caught on Camera

LETA

4☆babbler
Staff
A Las Vegas resident captured footage of a horned entity standing in front of her granddaughter's cradle. The toddler, who was heard on previous nights yelling at someone, prompted the concerned grandma to place a motion-activated camera on the child's bedroom only to discover the presence of a sinister figure in the recording. Read the story below.

DEMON CAUGHT ON CAMERA

D

Dundee

Hmm maybe!. I don't believe in God in the classic sense so horned demons? Not sure about that.

O

Occult Hunter

Hummmm, some users on the internet soap opera Facebook are accusing her of faking the image...Don't look fake to me.....

D

Dr Wu

I'm not much of a believer in ghost pics or those type of pics . More often than not they turn out to be fakes or camera errors of some sort. That pic is weird but....:rolleyes:

2X109

Real or fake, excellent capture by her. I myself have not captured a full body apparition. I personally dont see 'demon'...I see a lanky, almost frail grandparent-vibe from it.

I associate 'demonic' captures as a way of conveying information. What do you feel when you see it in the moment? Reflect. I'm proud of her and I hope she get's some clout from this!! 👍👍