Demon Caught on Camera

LETA

4☆babbler
Staff
A Las Vegas resident captured footage of a horned entity standing in front of her granddaughter's cradle. The toddler, who was heard on previous nights yelling at someone, prompted the concerned grandma to place a motion-activated camera on the child's bedroom only to discover the presence of a sinister figure in the recording. Read the story below.

DEMON CAUGHT ON CAMERA

Hmm maybe!. I don't believe in God in the classic sense so horned demons? Not sure about that.

Hummmm, some users on the internet soap opera Facebook are accusing her of faking the image...Don't look fake to me.....

I'm not much of a believer in ghost pics or those type of pics . More often than not they turn out to be fakes or camera errors of some sort. That pic is weird but....:rolleyes:

Real or fake, excellent capture by her. I myself have not captured a full body apparition. I personally dont see 'demon'...I see a lanky, almost frail grandparent-vibe from it.

I associate 'demonic' captures as a way of conveying information. What do you feel when you see it in the moment? Reflect. I'm proud of her and I hope she get's some clout from this!! 👍👍