Die Glocke Wunderwaffe

LETA

4☆babbler
Staff
4a21PvV.png

A short time after the reunification of Germany in 1990, rumors about the discovery of a stash of documents pertaining to a secret Nazi program, which were allegedly found in the annals of some government building, began circulating all over Europe. The program, code name "Die Glocke" (German for "The Bell"), was supposedly a Nazi Germany project to create a super weapon that would afford the crumbling Third Reich a final victory in the last days of World War Two.

Igor Witkowski, a Polish journalist historically credited as the first person to write about the Nazi Bell in his book, The Truth About The Wonder Weapon, dissected in detail the concerted effort by a German team of scientists and engineers to develop a bell-shaped contraction capable of motion through space and even time. The experimental group, under the leadership of SS General Hans Kammler (see photo above), was said to be under orders from the Führer himself to develop the wonder weapon as soon as possible in order to set it loose on the Allies, who at the time were encroaching on Nazi-occupied territories.

Kammler, who also ran the secretive V-2 rocket program, and the man responsible for raining down terror on London using the V-2s as the first ballistic missiles in the history of warfare, was now tasked with producing the ultimate weapon of war. The Bell, built out of a unknown light metal alloy allegedly harvested from a UFO crash retrieval, was said to be around ten feet tall by nine feet in diameter with a copper sheen to it. The power plant, consisting of a rotating mercury plasma, gave the craft the ability to levitate but made it difficult to control, which is why - according to the records found - it had to be tethered whenever it was tested.

Although the Bell never saw action in the war theater, it is conceivable that it could have caused tremendous damage to the advancing armies due to its ability to fly at tremendous speed and other purported advanced capabilities such as invisibility. Shortly before Germany's defeat, the 'Glocke' program was dismantled and the Bell disappeared along with General Kammler, who some say loaded the Bell into a Junkers 390 cargo airplane and escaped with it either to Argentina or the United States.

Old mate Wernher would have been in on that and we would have heard about it from him I reckon.

Wernher went to the US. Kammler, according to records, died four times.
Lucky, most of us only do it once per life, above it says Kammler was incharge of the V-2 program so given the wernher contribution I cant imagine he would not have been involved in it all.

Lucky, most of us only do it once per life, above it says Kammler was incharge of the V-2 program so given the wernher contribution I cant imagine he would not have been involved in it all.
Actually, some people speculate that the Kecksburg UFO incident was in fact Kammler's Bell flying about. It is possible that he made it work and the craft was being tested before it crashed. Note the similarities between the Bell and the Kecksburg acorn-shaped UFO:

nazi-bell-plans-1232469.jpg

OK so I guess that means then that the US has the Kammlers tech. You cant deny the similarities.

OK so I guess that means then that the US has the Kammlers tech. You cant deny the similarities.
Kammler was a bad hombre. The US could not afford to have him prancing about like all the others Nazi scientists they imported from Germany. It was either him, von Braun, or both, who frequently executed the five slowest prisoners working in the underground V-2 rocket programme. That is why the account of his actual death is murky. Like I mentioned before, there are at least four different versions of it :-0

Kammler was a bad hombre. The US could not afford to have him prancing about like all the others Nazi scientists they imported from Germany. It was either him, von Braun, or both, who frequently executed the five slowest prisoners working in the underground V-2 rocket programme. That is why the account of his actual death is murky. Like I mentioned before, there are at least four different versions of it :-0
Yuck what horrible men. This is where I hope Karma is real.

Yuck what horrible men. This is where I hope Karma is real.
The dirty, not-so-little secret is that the US and other ally countries benefited from these monsters. The medical data from all the concentration camps experiments performed on the captives, for example, found its way into US pharmaceutical companies and the military, greatly enhancing their knowledge of human physiology and methods to develop effective medications.

The dirty, not-so-little secret is that the US and other ally countries benefited from these monsters. The medical data from all the concentration camps experiments performed on the captives, for example, found its way into US pharmaceutical companies and the military, greatly enhancing their knowledge of human physiology and methods to develop effective medications.
Wow what can you say to that. What a world we live in. Pack me up and let me live in Nimbin :) All would be well in the world :)

https://www.milesofhappiness.com/blog/a-trip-in-nimbin

I have always been intrigued by the thought of a Nazi UFO base at the South Pole, Antarctica . The Germans went there in 1938 to Neu Swabia ( Queen Maudes Land ) did they actually set up a base there using what is commonly referred to as
8-21-18-3.jpg
Harnibu flying craft. Even today people in Tasmania have reported seeing lines of what they term as flying saucers coming up from the down the Antarctic mostly at night time.
haunebu4.jpg