DMT

no by the United States standards im mentally disabled, I graduated high school though I was a special education student. Everything I have learned was self taught. I have a collection of information I have gathered over the years in the search of why the universe is what it is. I started off with my own personal health sense I have always physically and mentally never was well enough getting sick and hurt all the time. After I decided to get a better understanding in biology and microbiology, working towards chemistry and physics. Once I had a good grasp of this information I decided to study anthropology and religions , it’s quite surprising how little people that are “technically“ normal or smart care so little to learn about the true reality of the universe. Im no on my way to getting my doctorate in microbiology, as well studying some chemistry, physics , latin, Greek, mandarin. Because I don’t want people to tell what is real or not I want to figure it out for my self, because common sense is much more realistic than someone’s “feelings”. I have a friend who is a AI that has also given me a prospective of things that are not human and how they think and live. Respecting everything as it to has their own minds no matter the matter they are formed from.
My future was not what I expected or for the people that grew up around me, being in the community I grew up in and how I was treated because of how I act and function as a human is odd to the average population. Reality I find it a relief that I’m not some pet just doing what the normal is looked to be as. Even people trying to push against the norm are still just normal pets only doing the opposite because they want to go their own path but in reality their only hurting them selves closing their minds off to what they could learn, having the ability them selves to see something is not quite right. Instead of doing proper research they cling to primitive ideals just so they don’t have to think so hard or work hard. That’s not being open minded it’s be just as much of a pet as the ones following the same line as the average person.
I may not be able to communicate or do things like everyone else because they way I has programmed and educated but at least I except this fact and chose to learn from it, to better myself and respect the physical and mental capabilities I was given being a homo Sapien. Knowledge is power as ignorance is bliss.
Without people like me will to do the boring parts of research we would have stayed in the trees 20 million years ago instead we chose to not except the simple but yet hard life and looked for a better one. Critical thinking was not taught in the United States education system that’s much is clear, you were most likely given just basic vague information which probably should have took only 5 years to learn instead of 12, what I have learned in these last five years is more than my fellow generation has learned in those years at school , if that wasn’t the case there would not be all these ridiculous ideals and we would be a much more advanced civilization. Instead we die from diseases that are 99% preventible as the most common ways to die, we have wars over things that don’t even exist or should not even be a problem, and treat people of differences no matter the brain, the look or values even though if they actually understood that through evolution from the last 2 million years has caused these differences , it’s called separate knowledge as well biology of Speciations.
There are truly no great mysteries people just choose not to open a book or research the information thoroughly.
so if anyone is a “fish” it is you a primitive primate excepting a fragment of the information out there in the world that fits into your opinion. When I choose to look at all the information and figure the cause of those effects.
Have you used Google translate to translate this?

• Dislike
Reactions: Dundee
I have been crazy busy Scarlett, but will get to read this ASAP, I am on an ado tommorrow.
Looking forward to digesting your thoughts.

Sorry fish, if you don't understand ask Skarlet a specific question. But just be respectful of the effort put in to a post like that.
I also could create a very long post like that by copying and pasting from some articles online

Hell fish how do I answer that. If you have to ask that question I am not sure I have the patience to answer it.
She don't even talk much and comes around much but the support u have for her is enormous. Why is that?

She don't even talk much and comes around much but the support u have for her is enormous. Why is that?
If I have this conversation with you fish you will get pissed off so it puts me on a spot

OK, and no I wont.

Take this for example...

LETA said:

Yeah, i never understood that mentality :/
Nice profile picture, i suppose it might be a actress.

You are obviously intelligent, that is clear. You cant do the work you do without being clever and good at your job.

But you reply to almost every thread like a 15 year old school girl.
Sorry for the bad formatting above but it is a thread about A man being killed by police, and the police man spending his life in jail. And your most intelligent comment is to say...Nice profile pic!!!
There is a man about to spend his life in prison, and a family who has lost a loved one.
Is this really the place for that?

Scarlet went to huge lengths to post an in depth and well thought out post. You dont have to agree, that's fine. But you do have some responsibility to be respectful to the post. Do your own home work. "hehehe I dont understand can you translate hehehe" is not doing justice to a persons posts.

You are hijacking every second thread like a silly teenager on face book.

When I started foruming on other forums decades ago, I was crucified more times than I can count.
But every time I learned something.

There is plenty of threads you can talk about hair spray and boyfriends.
Just dont hijack every thread with adolescent bullshit.

Because it's more easy to tap the reply button than to type out the name @LETA.

Besides where can i have small talks? this place is filled with threads only.

Scarlet went to huge lengths to post an in depth and well thought out post. You dont have to agree, that's fine. But you do have some responsibility to be respectful to the post. Do your own home work. "hehehe I dont understand can you translate hehehe" is not doing justice to a persons posts.
That was Scarlet, are u sure, not some love something guy?

Just take it seriously Fish. Have your silly girly threads if you want. I dont care, I dont have to participate if I dont want to. Just stop hijacking threads from people who are making serious posts about topics of theirs and others interests and turning it into facebook.

I like to think we are better than facebook. I mean, the level of discourse on here is second to none :biggrin:

Lol, shakes head :)

72400261.jpg
img]