DOD Confirms UFO Videos

LETA

4☆babbler
Staff
640px-Pentagon_Aerial_on_September_11%2C_2002_by_Angela_Stafford%2C_U.S._Air_Force_%28DOD_020911-F-3968S-001%29_%28290165442%29.jpg

Image: U.S Department of Defense
The full Pentagon statement is as follows:

The Department of Defense has authorized the release of three unclassified Navy videos, one taken in November 2004 and the other two in January 2015, which have been circulating in the public domain after unauthorized releases in 2007 and 2017. The U.S. Navy previously acknowledged that these videos circulating in the public domain were indeed Navy videos. After a thorough review, the department has determined that the authorized release of these unclassified videos does not reveal any sensitive capabilities or systems, and does not impinge on any subsequent investigations of military air space incursions by unidentified aerial phenomena. DOD is releasing the videos in order to clear up any misconceptions by the public on whether or not the footage that has been circulating was real, or whether or not there is more to the videos. The aerial phenomena observed in the videos remain characterized as "unidentified." The released videos can be found at the Naval Air Systems Command FOIA Reading Room:

https://www.navair.navy.mil/foia/documents

Wow looks very cool, website must be getting hammered though, my internet speed is embarressingly fast and I can barely get a response. Will try later. Got one or two to come down.

Wow looks very cool, website must be getting hammered though, my internet speed is embarressingly fast and I can barely get a response. Will try later. Got one or two to come down.
Are you trying to download the 3 videos? I wonder if the 2017 unauthorized release refers to Elizondo and TTSA? He might be in hot water if that is the case. They are certainly disavowing any association with him. The whole thing is just too weird.

I tried two links, the first one and the last which was a pdf,
The first one was funny, i clicked on it and it seemed to do nothing so I just browsed elsewhere, I was watching UFO stuff on Amazon prime and about 10 mins later my speakers burst into what appeared to be military chatter and laughter. I called my son in and we both were thinking WTF???
Then I noticed VLC, the tick tack video finally loaded in the back ground. lol
SO given how small it is, and that it took 10 mins to get on my internet connection that varies between 100 to 550 Mbps, well it is getting hammered I would say.

Are you trying to download the 3 videos? I wonder if the 2017 unauthorized release refers to Elizondo and TTSA? He might be in hot water if that is the case. They are certainly disavowing any association with him. The whole thing is just too weird.

Yep..Sure does refer to Delonge and his money squad.....But here's the thing to remember..The Navy says these are UFOs but no where do they say they are little green men from outer space...I have never believed for a minute that these videos were approved for release by the Navy and that Delonge and his goon squad some how got a hold of them illegally....As far as legal action I do not think there will be any the Navy does not need that type publicity and besides the only thing the videos prove are these were UFOs that's all it proves.

Yep..Sure does refer to Delonge and his money squad.....But here's the thing to remember..The Navy says these are UFOs but no where do they say they are little green men from outer space...I have never believed for a minute that these videos were approved for release by the Navy and that Delonge and his goon squad some how got a hold of them illegally....As far as legal action I do not think there will be any the Navy does not need that type publicity and besides the only thing the videos prove are these were UFOs that's all it proves.
I thought so. Mick West over at Metabunk is a staunch proponent that these videos show either birds or jet exhaust :-0

Yeah. As much as I don't care for this guy he does a good job on some of these things...I disagree with the idea they were jet exhaust...Birds? Possible. Since some birds like the Griffon vulture of Africa as been spotted at altitudes of 37,000 feet...There is also a type of geese that has been spotted at 23,000 feet so birds are a possibility..But to flat out say that he's explained them? No...Theories are not evidence and thats all West has is theories.

Yeah. As much as I don't care for this guy he does a good job on some of these things...I disagree with the idea they were jet exhaust...Birds? Possible. Since some birds like the Griffon vulture of Africa as been spotted at altitudes of 37,000 feet...There is also a type of geese that has been spotted at 23,000 feet so birds are a possibility..But to flat out say that he's explained them? No...Theories are not evidence and thats all West has is theories.
If they aren't jets or birds, then the only possibilities left are that it is some superclassified tech or... aliens.

If they aren't jets or birds, then the only possibilities left are that it is some superclassified tech or... aliens.

Looking at a jet from the rear you would automatically identify it as such....Sure there is an exhaust plume but it's not enough to disguise it where they would not be able to identify it as such......I have read there was a radar glitch during all this now weather that accounts for all this I don't know.....They were flying at altitudes that would have made it possible for it to be birds...

On his last show, Joe Rogan discussed the sightings with Tim Pool. During the conversation, Tim mentioned that one of the Tic-Tac encounters occurred near a secret Navy research facility. Is this a coincidence? Maybe, maybe not. It is possible they are testing some form of advanced propulsion derived from alien tech.

On his last show, Joe Rogan discussed the sightings with Tim Pool. During the conversation, Tim mentioned that one of the Tic-Tac encounters occurred near a secret Navy research facility. Is this a coincidence? Maybe, maybe not. It is possible they are testing some form of advanced propulsion derived from alien tech.

Tim mentioned that one of the Tic-Tac encounters occurred near a secret Navy research facility.

That sounds to me more like conspiracy theory.

It's funny how none of this was on the news ( that I seen anyways). Although its hard to watch anything new related without covid pushed in your face.

Reactions: Alien Origins
It's funny how none of this was on the news ( that I seen anyways). Although its hard to watch anything new related without covid pushed in your face.

I gather you did not see the crapumentary they had on the History Channel...Here the debut of it:

I guess it wasn't on the news because it was not really a big deal.

Hmmm I remember when History Channel had shows that were actually about history. . . Everything has some form of 'agenda' behind it now days.

Reactions: Alien Origins