Donald Trump meeting with Aliens?

• Thread starter xXJimmyBobJoeXx
  • Start date
X

xXJimmyBobJoeXx

I was deep into watching conspiracy videos on the YouTubes and a person linked this in their description box thingy: I have since not been able to find this particular video, but I would like opinions on what that green thing is. Thanks.

I was deep into watching conspiracy videos on the YouTubes and a person linked this in their description box thingy: I have since not been able to find this particular video, but I would like opinions on what that green thing is. Thanks.

Hey Jimmy Welcome Mate

Umm sorry to burst your bubble old mate but...

The Photo you posted was taken on I think the South Lawn of the white house on the 5th of April.
It was I thinkk when Trump was being interviewed about Skipping the White house correspondents dinner.
I am pretty sus on anything from imgur :)
In my opinion it was photo shopped, and probably not just some random kid (or alien :) lol ) wandering through.
You can see security to the right of the image, you don't just get to wander around near El-President e

Here are a couple of images to back up my thoughts.Notice the Tie is the same, the wet road, the prominant high microphone on the left of the shot. You can see a little bit of the vehicle in the top right of the shot.
Sadly no Alien though

President-Trump-departs-from-the-South-Lawn-of-the-White-House-on-Marine-One.jpg

Same Day here...

826befdc-1646-4bd2-88dd-470ab25fdbb5-large16x9_AP19095511886899.jpg

Sorry :)

Ah, I see, got to learn not to trust imgur and/or youtube, bummer.

Ah, I see, got to learn not to trust imgur and/or youtube, bummer.
All good Jimmy,, I am a believer, but I always say to myself. What would a skeptic do to prove me wrong.
Once I do that I can usually sort the good from the bad :)
Cheers and again, welcome to the madhouse :)