Doomsday

• Thread starter The humanitarian
  • Start date
T

The humanitarian

https://thebulletin.org/2020/04/cov...y-clock-observations-on-managing-global-risk/

"In the midst of the pandemic, the United States is allocating more than $2 trillion to fight a disease with a mortality rate of roughly two percent, an expenditure that now seems reasonable and necessary. Before COVID-19, US officials thought about the possibility of an unthinkable pandemic, but requested only about half a billion dollars in each of the last five years for global health security."
Thought this might be interesting to put in here. Discuss end of the world crap.

Well for me it is the lesser of all evils, I am somehow less disturbed about an Asteroid than I am about a Nuke or virus or the likes.

Reactions: The humanitarian
A war between the U.S. and China is likely. That's wut I voted for. "Yo mumma?" That's just clown shoes :/
Naa that will never happen, you US folks out gun them by a shit ton. It would end bad, but China could not win that one.
Like my dad used to say, they are like two dogs barking through a fence, open the gate and all that happens is they sniff each others bums :)

Reactions: The humanitarian