Dr. John Alexander's Take

Yeah i don't think aliens are here to help. Imo they are just here to research on us like how we research on wild animals.

But the abduction i had for 2 years, that was so long, i wonder what were they doing. I don't think aliens would use us to create hybrids like how some people experienced, i think that could be a test to see how they would react because from my experience they like to do a lot of mental test.

Yeah i don't think aliens are here to help. Imo they are just here to research on us like how we research on wild animals.

But the abduction i had for 2 years, that was so long, i wonder what were they doing. I don't think aliens would use us to create hybrids like how some people experienced, i think that could be a test to see how they would react because from my experience they like to do a lot of mental test.
Hey Fish,
I am not meaning to be a pain, I swear. This is an honest question. I have been to Bali about 6 times, I have traveled around Australia on foot on my own over a number of years for about 27,00km, and again, about the same kms years later with my ex wife and kids.

These things for me are all facts, clear cut, indisputable memories in my head. I know with 100% certainty I did these things.

So when I read about folks who say in a matter of fact kind of way that they were abducted, eg: "But the abduction i had for 2 years, that was so long, i wonder what were they doing"

The chain of events in my mind go like this...

1. Every UFO researcher from the most scientific to the most casual, is just waiting for some proof, I know I am :)
2. I personally would donate one eye and both of my bloke bits to meet an alien with 100% certainty it was real.
3. But then Mr sensible kicks in and says, hang on, if this were true, why have we not got the 100% irrefutable eveidence.
4. Where is the unarguable smoking gun, the bit of knowledge we prove previously unknown,
5. Why doesn't person X ask for a bit of undeniable proof to show the world?
6. I don't believe every Alien for the last 60 years is unwilling to share just one single bit of proof.
7. Then the questions come...

So when someone says the kind of thing you do, you say it (as do others) with what at a glance seems the same certainty and conviction that your experiences were real, as I do with my trips around Australia. I wonder how sure you are of what happened?

So Fish, when you say... "But the abduction i had for 2 years, that was so long, i wonder what were they doing"

Do you say that from the point of view of say...I dunno, an interpretation of a dream, a discussion about lost time?
Or do you say it with the same certainty as I do with my travels around Australia?

Because if its the latter...
Dammed hell Fish, can I PM you my address and you tell the Aliens to come get me, I am a willing participant to all and every test.
If you are as certain of your abduction as I am of my trips around OZ, I want in :)

Reactions: Fish
Hey Fish,
I am not meaning to be a pain, I swear. This is an honest question. I have been to Bali about 6 times, I have traveled around Australia on foot on my own over a number of years for about 27,00km, and again, about the same kms years later with my ex wife and kids.

These things for me are all facts, clear cut, indisputable memories in my head. I know with 100% certainty I did these things.

So when I read about folks who say in a matter of fact kind of way that they were abducted, eg: "But the abduction i had for 2 years, that was so long, i wonder what were they doing"

The chain of events in my mind go like this...

1. Every UFO researcher from the most scientific to the most casual, is just waiting for some proof, I know I am :)
2. I personally would donate one eye and both of my bloke bits to meet an alien with 100% certainty it was real.
3. But then Mr sensible kicks in and says, hang on, if this were true, why have we not got the 100% irrefutable eveidence.
4. Where is the unarguable smoking gun, the bit of knowledge we prove previously unknown,
5. Why doesn't person X ask for a bit of undeniable proof to show the world?
6. I don't believe every Alien for the last 60 years is unwilling to share just one single bit of proof.
7. Then the questions come...

So when someone says the kind of thing you do, you say it (as do others) with what at a glance seems the same certainty and conviction that your experiences were real, as I do with my trips around Australia. I wonder how sure you are of what happened?

So Fish, when you say... "But the abduction i had for 2 years, that was so long, i wonder what were they doing"

Do you say that from the point of view of say...I dunno, an interpretation of a dream, a discussion about lost time?
Or do you say it with the same certainty as I do with my travels around Australia?

Because if its the latter...
Dammed hell Fish, can I PM you my address and you tell the Aliens to come get me, I am a willing participant to all and every test.
If you are as certain of your abduction as I am of my trips around OZ, I want in :)

I've lost the proof, it has been many years already.

It wasn't a secret, it was published in the newspapers, news and government was even involved in finding out about it. In the same year some reports on UFO sightings was reported in China also. There were videos taken by locals here and there were many reports on UFO sighting and also some strange sounds was heard in some places here and in China also.

I've never in my life seen anyone talked about UFOs or Aliens here only on that year. I used to see a lot of UFO sightings also and i wasn't the only one, my family saw it, the ppl around me saw it too.

For the abduction part i had a lot of marks on my body but my mother thought that it was a doing of a demon, my family even saw that alien but as a shadow being only.

its was a dreadful experience most of the time, idk why u would feel dreadful when its going to come or when its around u or when its watching u..

Just found a article to those strange sounds, i've never heard these sounds myself, i only saw it in the news and heard it in the videos ppl upload at that time. You can watch the video on number 6 in the year 2012.. ppl have many theories of their own about it, well i like to see what u guys think about it ..

Wow, that's pretty spooky. That ship with the dead crew all with looks of horror on their faces. Does not sound like they came to a pleasant end :)
And those sounds are pretty spooky, although I guess taken in Isolation there could be many rational earthly causes. But if they have been heard worldwide, and for a long time that makes me wonder.

Re abduction, from the above posts you don't appear to have any memories of Aliens and you being abducted yourself? It is more a matter of putting 2 and 2 together to come up with an explanation. Not criticizing by the way. I just have always wondered when people talk about abduction experiences, how sure they are of their memories of the event(s). Is the memory a direct recollection of a waking event with clear timelines, such as my travels around Australia, or is it a memory put together out of interpretation of unclear and half remembered experiences.
Truthseekers for example come to him in dreams only, however he is no less sure they are real? Hikari says she is an Alien, because of interpretation of circumstances.
I have always wondered about abductions and how clear folks memories are of the event. So this wave of sightings you posted, that was when you had your own experiences is it? Sounds like a bit of a wave was happening then.
Thanks for the postings :)

abduction, from the above posts you don't appear to have any memories of Aliens and you being abducted yourself?

I have a lot, i just don't like to talk about it not because of the aliens but because i was having other problems at that time also, mainly family problem, its a real pain..

What you like to know about the Aliens and the abduction part?

I have a lot, i just don't like to talk about it not because of the aliens but because i was having other problems at that time also, mainly family problem, its a real pain..

What you like to know about the Aliens and the abduction part?
Well I would love to hear about the parts of your story that you are 100% certain happened.
If God appeared and asked you if this part of the story is true. But warned you are going to hell if you make a mistake :)
Thats the bit I would love to hear. The other stuff too, but that's the main bits.

Well I would love to hear about the parts of your story that you are 100% certain happened.
If God appeared and asked you if this part of the story is true. But warned you are going to hell if you make a mistake :)
Thats the bit I would love to hear. The other stuff too, but that's the main bits.

Ok i'll tell u how i first met them, but i have to tell u some of my problems first then only u'll understand whats going on and i'll try my best to summarize it..

January...

I was 16 years old, i always had these stalker since 13, he is in his 50s, idk who is he but he told me that he know my step mother. He, his wife, daughter and some girl is involved in these stalking work, their intentions are not good, they would always take my exam papers and sometimes would return it back to me, idk why. My exam results were good & i was eligible to take the science stream subjects but i wasn't allowed to take it, and when they told me that i couldn't, there was a sly smile on his daughters face & instead they forced me to take a class for skill studies, its for the people who can't study.

I told my mother about it but she refuse to listen and don't want to do anything about it. I've even told her that i want to change school to a school which is a walking distance from home so that i can take the science stream subjects and have a good future. But she still refuse, she said that its a shame to leave that school, its like running away. There was nothing i can do.

One day around 9pm, i locked myself in the room crying because of that school problem. Then suddently i heard a voice, it sounds like a guy in his late 20s, he told me to look outside the window, he told that it will cheer me up. I was wondering to what voice was that but i did as what he said, i looked at the mirror, wiped my tears and went to the window, when i opened the curtains i saw a bunch of UFOs, orange incolour, flying in a straight line in a very fast speed to south west. Suddently, there was one UFO came down near to the window, infront of my. I was shocked, i quickly ran downstairs to the living roomand called my family to see the UFOs. They were speachless but did went upstairs to the window to see those UFOs. They saw the UFOs but the one near the window was no longer there, and while watching the UFOs there was a black army helicopter flying infront the house, looking at the UFOs. The UFOs was a little bit bigger than the helicopter.

February...

After about a week later around 1am when everyone was asleep, i couldn't sleep. There was a voice of like a 18 year old guy. He gave me a wish and he told me that i can wish for anything and he would grant me that wish. I was in disbelieve but out of curiosity i told him that i want to go to outerspace. He laughed and said "you want to go up? I can take you there" Then i started to freak out, i thought i was going crazy. He said "this is real, you are not crazy". Then he made a loud sound in the cupboard door to prove it. I was scared but i pretend like i'm ok and i can feel a dreadful feeling idk why. Then he told me to sleep first and that he'll be back at 4am to take me up, coz he said he need some time to prepare.

Then suddently all the dreadful feeling stoped and he was gone. I just didn't believe that it was real and went to sleep.. Then i woke up and found myself floting in the air slowly heading towards the window, stoped and teleported.. The teleportation was shifting 4 times from that area and back to the same place before fully teleporting to that area. It took 1 second to reach that place, the shifting was very fast.. When i was there, i was on a bed, everything looks grey incolour, beside me was like a table and there was some clothes on it, very small size, like for kids and also there was like a cylinder object, looks like a pencil box..

I'll stop here i've wrote too much, my finger is paining haha.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok i'll tell u how i first met them, but i have to tell u some of my problems first then only u'll understand whats going on and i'll try my best to summarize it..

January...

I was 16 years old, i always had these stalker since 13, he is in his 50s, idk who is he but he told me that he know my step mother. He, his wife, daughter and some girl is involved in these stalking work, their intentions are not good, they would always take my exam papers and sometimes would return it back to me, idk why. My exam results were good & i was eligible to take the science stream subjects but i wasn't allowed to take it, and when they told me that i couldn't, there was a sly smile on his daughters face & instead they forced me to take a class for skill studies, its for the people who can't study.

I told my mother about it but she refuse to listen and don't want to do anything about it. I've even told her that i want to change school to a school which is a walking distance from home so that i can take the science stream subjects and have a good future. But she still refuse, she said that its a shame to leave that school, its like running away. There was nothing i can do.

One day around 9pm, i locked myself in the room crying because of that school problem. Then suddently i heard a voice, it sounds like a guy in his late 20s, he told me to look outside the window, he told that it will cheer me up. I was wondering to what voice was that but i did as what he said, i looked at the mirror, wiped my tears and went to the window, when i opened the curtains i saw a bunch of UFOs, orange incolour, flying in a straight line in a very fast speed to south west. Suddently, there was one UFO came down near to the window, infront of my. I was shocked, i quickly ran downstairs to the living roomand called my family to see the UFOs. They were speachless but did went upstairs to the window to see those UFOs. They saw the UFOs but the one near the window was no longer there, and while watching the UFOs there was a black army helicopter flying infront the house, looking at the UFOs. The UFOs was a little bit bigger than the helicopter.

February...

After about a week later around 1am when everyone was asleep, i couldn't sleep. There was a voice of like a 18 year old guy. He gave me a wish and he told me that i can wish for anything and he would grant me that wish. I was in disbelieve but out of curiosity i told him that i want to go to outerspace. He laughed and said "you want to go up? I can take you there" Then i started to freak out, i thought i was going crazy. He said "this is real, you are not crazy". Then he made a loud sound in the cupboard door to prove it. I was scared but i pretend like i'm ok and i can feel a dreadful feeling idk why. Then he told me to sleep first and that he'll be back at 4am to take me up, coz he said he need some time to prepare.

Then suddently all the dreadful feeling stoped and he was gone. I just didn't believe that it was real and went to sleep.. Then i woke up and found myself floting in the air slowly heading towards the window, stoped and teleported.. The teleportation was shifting 4 times from that area and back to the same place before fully teleporting to that area. It took 1 second to reach that place, the shifting was very fast.. When i was there, i was on a bed, everything looks grey incolour, beside me was like a table and there was some clothes on it, very small size, like for kids and also there was like a cylinder object, looks like a pencil box..

I'll stop here i've wrote too much, my finger is paining haha.
Wow that is fascinating, It is great that both events started when you were awake. Keep typing when your fingers recover. I cant wait to hear whats next. Thanks so far :)

The room light was blue incolour, i was lying on my left side so i couldn't see the whole room. The bed was near a wall, the wall was a dark grey metal colour so is the table, the table was fused to the wall. What supprised me was that i was sleeping on a white incolour pillow and i was covered with a metalic grey incolour blanket, its the same way how we humans sleep. (PS: I couldnt upload a picture, thought to upload a sketch to how i saw it)

I remember that when i was there the pillow was so cozy that i almost fell a sleep but i forced myself to stay awake because i want to see around. As i want to turn to the other side to see the room, my brain start throwing in a lot of negative thoughts like "what if its a trap" "it could be a lie" and etc, then i was frozen in fear, so i got no choice but to tell him to send me back coz its pointless, im too afraid to move. He teleported me back to my bed, i thanked him & told him that i just can't do it and i just quickly ran downstairs to my dog and was awake till the sun rise up.

Later around 10pm, i went upstairs to the window, looking at the sky for any UFOs but nothing was there. So i closed the curtains and as i turn around on my left, beside me was a being, a little shorter than me, looks almost like those classic grey alien ppl used to described, except that the head wasn't that big. It was looking up at me smilling, i was shocked and stood still. Then it just disappeared. I fast walk downstairs to the living room where my family is there but didn't tell them anything.

Its a very long story, it happend for 2 years. I was just their lab rat, nothing special.

The room light was blue incolour, i was lying on my left side so i couldn't see the whole room. The bed was near a wall, the wall was a dark grey metal colour so is the table, the table was fused to the wall. What supprised me was that i was sleeping on a white incolour pillow and i was covered with a metalic grey incolour blanket, its the same way how we humans sleep. (PS: I couldnt upload a picture, thought to upload a sketch to how i saw it)

I remember that when i was there the pillow was so cozy that i almost fell a sleep but i forced myself to stay awake because i want to see around. As i want to turn to the other side to see the room, my brain start throwing in a lot of negative thoughts like "what if its a trap" "it could be a lie" and etc, then i was frozen in fear, so i got no choice but to tell him to send me back coz its pointless, im too afraid to move. He teleported me back to my bed, i thanked him & told him that i just can't do it and i just quickly ran downstairs to my dog and was awake till the sun rise up.

Later around 10pm, i went upstairs to the window, looking at the sky for any UFOs but nothing was there. So i closed the curtains and as i turn around on my left, beside me was a being, a little shorter than me, looks almost like those classic grey alien ppl used to described, except that the head wasn't that big. It was looking up at me smilling, i was shocked and stood still. Then it just disappeared. I fast walk downstairs to the living room where my family is there but didn't tell them anything.

Its a very long story, it happend for 2 years. I was just their lab rat, nothing special.
Thanks for telling us Fish, sounds like an amazing story. It would be terrific if you could one day put it together as a whole essay, start to finish.
I think I would like an experience like that, however scary it was.