E.T. Lover Woos Actress

LETA

4☆babbler
Staff
7ddwFnl.jpg

Image: Abbie Bela via Instagram

London-based actress Abbie Bela shocked the world with the revelation of an interstellar romance in progress. In a recent interview with The Daily Star, the Polish native described her experience with an off-world entity seeking a close encounter of the loving kind with an earthly female.

Ms. Bela, a globe-trotting acting coach whose career has taken her all over the world and landed her many important roles in theater and television productions, one day found herself lamenting the failure of her relationships with the opposite sex on social media:

“I am sick of men from Earth. I joked online about wanting an alien to abduct me. I then started dreaming every night of a white light. One night, a voice in my dream said, ‘Wait in the usual spot’ The next evening, I sat next to my open window. As I drifted to sleep, a flying saucer appeared outside. There was a bright green beam which transported me to the UFO.”

According to Bela, one of the five alien beings present inside the ship made a deep, intimate connection with her during the voluntary abduction - which lasted no more than 20 minutes. Although she felt apprehensive about engaging in sexual congress with an alien being at the beginning, the experience left such a profound impression on her, that she now looks forward to her next encounter with the cosmic Casanova.

Haha sounds like a plan. I wonder if it will work for me.
But doesnt say much for old ET, only 20 mins from window seat to the cot then back to the window.
Short but hopefully sweet :)

What a coincidence, actually i came here to update about my story with that Doctor who like sex and want to keep me. Well we ended our relationship, u won't believe what happened.

Everything was going well, here in Malaysia we r having the lockdown, everyone cannot work, only those essential workers can, he and me are those essential workers. We was talking everyday without a miss despite our busy schedule, we even planned to go to Langkawi and India together. Then one day, i just told him that i love him and he said that i can't have feelings and we shouldn't be together. I just say i love u only, that's all, i didn't say stuff like i cannot live without u and all. So that happend..

I don't know what is worse, me still being a virgin despite being in a relationship with a sex lover or he that don't like me to have feelings for him.

Hi fish. If i am correct Leta asked you before your dummy spit to keep your personal musings about your private life to a confined area and to not let it spill into every other thread. Just preempting future dribble.

Hi fish. If i am correct Leta asked you before your dummy spit to keep your personal musings about your private life to a confined area and to not let it spill into every other thread. Just preempting future dribble.
God u r one sick person indeed.

Why even bother to answer? Thought i don't exist to u.

Y'all joking around. Myself is heartbroken.
I genuinely liked that guy for who he was, not because he is rich or anything. We could have be a perfect couple, there were no problem, we got along well. Until this love thing happened.

I don't know how a gold digger can be so heartless but i can't do it, and apparently there r guys out there like him who actually wants a gold digger than the real ones.

And you still have to see his face everyday? That's tough :/
No i stop seeing him already. Stop talking also already.

I don't want to lie. We were talking everyday for 5 months now. Eventually there will have feelings. I was with him since the start because i genuinely liked him, money was never my intention, im working and have my own money.

I could lie and tell him that i don't have feelings for him and we will still be together. But for what? in the end it's going to be emotionally painful to lie and suppress the feelings.

In the same vein...

Ronny Dawson is a Texas oilfield worker that encountered alien craft and its occupants. They continued to follow Dawson and in an attempt to learn something about the crafts propulsion system Dawson and friend fired a hand held laser at the craft in hopes of video recording light beam deviation. The aliens retaliated at Dawson by invading and ransacking his home as he lay paralyzed but watching.