Elon Musk Denies UFO Reality

LETA

4☆babbler
Staff
YVmiPad.jpg

Image: USAF

As of January 2021, Elon Musk is officially the world's richest magnate, surpassing Amazon's Jeff Bezos, and situating himself in the enviable position of influencing the ebb and flow of the world's markets with the mere stroke of a mobile key. Earlier this month, Elon made millions of Dogecoin holders happy by publicly endorsing the cryptocurrency on Twitter, a move that boosted the crypto by 15% in just twenty minutes. The man with the Midas Touch, however, shattered the hearts of countless UFO believers early this week when he questioned the existence of the phenomenon on the Joe Rogan Experience. The uproar over his myopic position on the subject was soon felt across social media networks, with thousands denouncing Elon as a "NASA puppet" and upholder of the fossil-fuel cabal that aims to keep the alien reality and alternative energy sources out of the mainstream. Whether these invectives are justified or not, it is certainly undeniable that Elon's opinion on any subject carries a lot of gravitas these days. Listen to the controversial podcast below and draw your own conclusions:

Reactions: Area201
Yes I saw him on a podcast once. Someone asked him about UFO's
He said they don't exist, I would know if they did. lol his words, or words to that effect :)

Yes I saw him on a podcast once. Someone asked him about UFO's
He said they don't exist, I would know if they did. lol his words, or words to that effect :)
Yep. That's exactly wut he said. He was uncomfortable with the whole ufo topic from the beginning. When Joe referenced the tic tac, he dismissed it. Rather odd from someone who works in cutting-edge propulsion :-0

Yeah, well everyone is entitled to their opinion I guess. But your right it soes seem odd that Mr lets go to space doesn't believe in UFO's

Yeah, well everyone is entitled to their opinion I guess. But your right it soes seem odd that Mr lets go to space doesn't believe in UFO's

But why ? Space will still be there, with or without ufo. In fact it would be one less thing to have to worry about from the potential space farers point of view if it was shown that aliens did not exist.

But why ? Space will still be there, with or without ufo. In fact it would be one less thing to have to worry about from the potential space farers point of view if it was shown that aliens did not exist.
I am directing this comment directly at Elon Musk, no one else.

Because, why I am inclined to be a believer, at least one of the reasons is that through out history scientists have been telling us the nature of the world around us. From medicine, chemistry, archeology and astronomy. More over they have been telling us as much about what isn't as what is.

I look at that and it seems to me every decade that passes science does wonderful things.
This is not meant to be insulting to anyone but in my opinion a denier did you cal it?
And to some degree skeptics are a bit like those people that forced Galileo into house arrest.
You can't know what you don't know if that makes sense.
So I close almost no doors to possibility.

Yes I know a lot of crackpots and crackpot theories have and do exist. like turning lead into gold.

So back to Elon Musk,
I have always thought highly of him, that he will go down in history along side other great visionaries and scientists with all his amazing achievements.

So I was just a bit blown away with such a narrow view.
I guess I just did not expect that from someone like him.

...And to some degree skeptics are a bit like those people that forced Galileo into house arrest...

Not really. Galileo crossed the church. He was lucky. Bruno was burned alive.

Maybe Musk has more to think about in the here and now than those who have the time to contemplate the far-out possibilities.

As long as his Tesla doesn't swing around one day and hit the ISS....

;)

...And to some degree skeptics are a bit like those people that forced Galileo into house arrest...

Not really. Galileo crossed the church. He was lucky. Bruno was burned alive.

Maybe Musk has more to think about in the here and now than those who have the time to contemplate the far-out possibilities.

As long as his Tesla doesn't swing around one day and hit the ISS....

;)
lol, it was really just an analogy. I just generalized for all those people through history that have said something is impossible or cant happen that have eventually found out "oh bugger the loonies were right."

Haha if I was driving the Tesla would be lost somewhere it shouldn't be.

YVmiPad.jpg

Image: USAF

As of January 2021, Elon Musk is officially the world's richest magnate, surpassing Amazon's Jeff Bezos, and situating himself in the enviable position of influencing the ebb and flow of the world's markets with the mere stroke of a mobile key. Earlier this month, Elon made millions of Dogecoin holders happy by publicly endorsing the cryptocurrency on Twitter, a move that boosted the crypto by 15% in just twenty minutes. The man with the Midas Touch, however, shattered the hearts of countless UFO believers early this week when he questioned the existence of the phenomenon on the Joe Rogan Experience. The uproar over his myopic position on the subject was soon felt across social media networks, with thousands denouncing Elon as a "NASA puppet" and upholder of the fossil-fuel cabal that aims to keep the alien reality and alternative energy sources out of the mainstream. Whether these invectives are justified or not, it is certainly undeniable that Elon's opinion on any subject carries a lot of gravitas these days. Listen to the controversial podcast below and draw your own conclusions:

Uh...there's nothing there on that link other than some silly song intro..? Where's the audio interview?

^I did listen,,he talks about the alien aspect in the beginning...I think his comments are fair; he's busy with his own work and doesn't think a lot about aliens...but thinks it would be cool if it happened.

Given how busy he is, I understand not following the subject or even knowing the history, but the 2017 NYT/Politico headline articles exposing a Pentagon UFO program along with evidence supporting the existence of said UFOs or UAVs, for him not to be interested in that or aware is baffling.

I don't believe it. I bet he spends a large portion of his day trying to figure out how these things work so can can build a flying saucer and be the hero lol