Elon Musk's new baby name

LETA

4☆babbler
Staff
The visionary businessman just had another baby with his current partner, singer Grimes, and it is quite unique. Baby X Æ A-12 Musk, born on the 4th of May, had a lot of aviation legacy and other esoterica bestowed upon him by his parents. There is no doubt they have high hopes for his future. Will this set a new trend in baby naming? Allow his mother to explain the meaning of his name:

Can you imagine the ribbing that poor kid is going to take in the later years...What a stupid name for a child...Where are parents heads when they name their children...Poor kid.

Can you imagine the ribbing that poor kid is going to take in the later years...What a stupid name for a child...Where are parents heads when they name their children...Poor kid.
They might not be able to legally name him that based on California State Law. In the end, they will probably settle for Archangel Musk or some such.

They might not be able to legally name him that based on California State Law. In the end, they will probably settle for Archangel Musk or some such.

Good for California State Law and the child.

Here he explains the name and other stuff. Latest from Joe Rogan
I think the last bit is silent, and you pronounce it "Xash"

I would expect with his genes, his money and probable up-brining it wont even bother him.

My daughter is going to be named LaLeta. Wut ya think?

La is an old word which is defined as "Oh look!" An example of la used as an interjection is in the sentence, "La! What a beautiful bird!" which means "Oh look! What a beautiful bird!"

Meaning of Leta
Leta means “happiness/joy”.

So your daughter will be a ftting, "Oh Look, Happiness, joy"

• Haha
Reactions: LETA
Until the day I die I will walk through this world with no idea whatsoever what any girls communication means , or indeed if it means anything at all? :)

And you never will......Accept your fate and move on:D.