Enchroma Color BLind Glassess

D

Dundee

Hello All, last night I ordered the Enchroma Color Blind Glasses from the internet.
I am Moderate Dutan so I have troubles with Red Green and Blue Purple.
The internet reviews seem to be very positive but who would know?
So for any blokes out there (girl colorblind is rare) I will let you know what I think when they arrive.

If you have ever wondered what a color blind person sees check out the following link.
The first three images look pretty much the same to me. I can see the strawberry in image 1 is a tiny tiny bit redder than image 3, but could never in a million years tell the difference if I did not see them side by side and look really carefully back and forth.
Image 4 looks awfull to me so I am not seeing in black and white at least lol

https://enchroma.com/blogs/beyond-color/how-color-blind-see

Correction, I looked furthur down and I can see a difference in the Normal Tomato compared to the Protan Tomato. But it is not a jump out in the face difference, but is a difference.

You'll be able to get gene therapy to correct that in less than 40 years. Probably get a new pair of eyes even :-0

You'll be able to get gene therapy to correct that in less than 40 years. Probably get a new pair of eyes even :-0
Lol, they will want to get it happening before then, in 40 years I willbe 2 months of my 99th birthday.
Given what I have put my body through I will be happy indeed if I am still here to test it :)

Lol, they will want to get it happening before then, in 40 years I willbe 2 months of my 99th birthday.
Given what I have put my body through I will be happy indeed if I am still here to test it :)
I expect we'll be cyborgs by them. Elon is already hard at work with those brain implants. The new covid vaccine will apparently rewrite some of our genetic apparatus. Things are moving fast.

I expect we'll be cyborgs by them. Elon is already hard at work with those brain implants. The new covid vaccine will apparently rewrite some of our genetic apparatus. Things are moving fast.
I don't like it. I think my biased view of belief in the afterlife shows, if I was an atheist or didn't think life went on after we die, then I'd want to push the cyborg thing to extend life. My motto is 'healthy till eighty.'

I 100% beleive in the afterlife, but 1000% would line up for inplants in 1 millisecond.
Plug me in to the land of Tron any day. Best of both worlds, Run amoke with the electrons and when you do finally die come back to the world of Sadhguru.

I love it. Spiritual men are so sexy. They are not one-dimensional all thinking about bangin' future cyborg chicks lol.

I love it. Spiritual men are so sexy. They are not one-dimensional all thinking about bangin' future cyborg chicks lol.
Imagine the "conversation" cough cough ;) we could have in the chat room LETA with a full mental connection to AB via cybernetics where AB has a Tron like world to.... Catch in. The mind wanders

Lol but I would be sure to meditate first. 🤣🤣🤣
Speaking of meditation. I almost successfully had a lucid dream last night. For a few seconds I was able to control it while being aware I was dreaming. But I was so excited that I did it I woke up. Lol

I was thinking though of the implications of linking your mind electronically to say the internet. The cyber and spiritual sides may not be mutually exclusive. My son has mastered lucid dreaming and tells me when he does it. If he chooses to meditate it is a very powerful experience. Well if lucid dreaming is an altered state of conciessness. What doors might open if you can move your conciessness into a computer for a time then meditate.

Well the glasses arrived and the results are interesting.
I can now pass the color blind test as having normal color vision??

The good.
Reds are now really popping out.
Pink and Orange are just crazy, I found myself laughing at a pink car it was so bright.
I can't put my finger on it exactly, perhaps the subtle color improvement is causing it but
I seem to see clearer at a distance, perhaps more definition due to less blending of greys.
I find myself driving looking at cars and saying their colors to myself. Lol, weird.
I am definitely able to identify more but not all colors now.
I can't wait to see my grandson who has beautiful curly red hair.
Peoples Skin looks different. I saw a couple of girls jogging and one was a colored girl, I found myself just awestruck on how beautiful her brown skin was, her friend the same, but different complexion.

The bad
It is not such a difference as to burst into tears like the you-tube videos you see.
I still struggle identifying some colors, I can't yet decide if it is becasue I have spent 58 years never seeing them
so I don't know what to call them, or if it is because I still can't see their color.
Trees look a much the same, no striking difference, so I think the improvement for me is more obvious with red than green.
They are quite dark so are not good at night or low light or inside. This means a second pair for indoors would be needed.

All up I am glad I have them even though the improvement is not a real knock your socks off.

• Love
Reactions: LETA
Oh wow. Can we see wut these glasses look like? Can you see greens? I wonder if you now perceive colours like a brine shrimp :p They can see infrared and a whole bunch of different shades of colours.

Reactions: Dundee
Oh wow. Can we see wut these glasses look like? Can you see greens? I wonder if you now perceive colours like a brine shrimp :p They can see infrared and a whole bunch of different shades of colours.
Lol Brine shrimp. hahaha, no I can't see infrared. Just Red :)
Here is a link to the site I bought them from. you have to do a little licking to see the full range.
Limited but OK,

https://enchroma.com/