Experiencer

S

Sploshgod

Hi. For a few years now I've encountered these cars at first i thought they just normal cars something strange happens from them one time i on the beach and some car came by which sent out a beam at me i don't know why when i got home i found this strange lump coned shaped on my body I thought a normal lump it weird about it i tried taking it off but it would hurt so i left it alone thinking something nasty would happen with it. I realized that's where the car pointed the beam at me and spot appeared at same place. Saw other cars go through barrier at beach. One purple car showed up out of nowhere with a man inside it talking to me. He wearing a uniform like a cop uniform i don't think he was a cop cause there cars don't show up like that. They can't do that. Nor behave like that. Saw the people object coming from sky that i think was that car. Also a red car with blinds on it has appeared around me a few times and it shot out a person that hollowgram when I was a kid. Normal cars don't do that that's no car I thought later. What do you think these cars are and where do these cars come from?

Reactions: Fish
51IW9l%2B83SL._SX324_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

From a Buick 8​

Reactions: Glower and Fish
Maybe the beam altered your cells using them like building blocks to manufacture some sort of tracking and monitoring device inside your body, in effect turning your own body against you, kinda like they some how found a way to harness cancer. Just a thought.

Reactions: Aurora
Maybe the beam altered your cells using them like building blocks to manufacture some sort of tracking and monitoring device inside your body, in effect turning your own body against you, kinda like they some how found a way to harness cancer. Just a thought.
Interesting thought crazerj, it could be for that reason. I never thought of that. It not very good hardly done anything to me. I don't know why they do that to me.

What if it was the reverse? What if the beam did something good to you and you have not noticed?

I use to go through things that I shouldn't gone through when two people use to beat me up and even my family beat me up for wetting my self or pooing my self by developments or accidents or just for going to the toilet we all go through till a certain age as a kid so much who knows could have damaged me inside perhaps that's why they pointed that beam at me. Those things are legal treated as if it's illegal for me. Yet those adults that did that to me went through it in there nappies at that age that's why we wear nappies to capture all that cause we're not fully strong in our immune systems to go to adults toilets yet not tall enough to sit on it or we fall down it. I use to get at most important times potty training disgusting doing that to me if u ask me when I didn't need that at me I'm not like that they saw me as Going on a bit about that could be why the aliens stepping in to get rid of those things happening to me.

You need a hug. PM me anytime!

Get me done for those things even for being ill that's history. Plan to get me more than that just for that. Some aliens in disguised as human who thought I was simon laurane, Aurora. I bet they still think I'm simon l. There a man and women that is holllowgram with aliens inside them. I found out when my bike went through the leg.