Ezekiel, what did he really see??

Today....Oh I made a joke out of some of them believing in aliens are here....Thats alright though, I am going to bad mouth that forum on every forum I am member of and some I am not a member of........They have made this a vendetta on my part and you can believe I am going to poor mouth the hell out of that place every chance I get.....Once I get my forum up I am going after them there to.

Today....Oh I made a joke out of some of them believing in aliens are here....Thats alright though, I am going to bad mouth that forum on every forum I am member of and some I am not a member of........They have made this a vendetta on my part and you can believe I am going to poor mouth the hell out of that place every chance I get.....Once I get my forum up I am going after them there to.
Sorry to hear that. Wut is your forum going to be about? Will it be more like metabunk? Post a link when it is up and running so we can visit.

Why don't you ask your buddy Dr Wu who got me banned from Alien Hub....You and a few other of those damn cry babies can go straight to HELL! Now BAN my f'ing ass from here if you want too!
I have had more than my share of fights with Dr Wu, however we have come to a truce of sorts where I don't poke him, he doesn't poke me. We know we disagree on many things, so there is no point continually butting heads. Its not that hard to get along with most people I find. There is always exceptions :)

I am of no importance here but be mindful when you as you say "poor mouth" another forum that it potentially puts the owners of the forum your on in a tricky position. Everyone is entitled to have an opinion of course that's fair enough.
Just say your bit and don't take it too far is my humble advice.
It is a good place here with lots of positivity and very very little agro. Enjoy the place :)

Thats right it's my opinion and I will use it.......Given time I will probably just let this slide it's not the first forum I have been banned from. What pissed me off is why they did it.....Anyway this is off topic. Y'all continue with your current discussion and don't mind me.....

Why don't you ask your buddy Dr Wu who got me banned from Alien Hub....You and a few other of those damn cry babies can go straight to HELL! Now BAN my f'ing ass from here if you want too!
They have banned me for my location. They refuse to speak to me. They only reason found when I attempted to sign in was the name of my location. What kind of support are they running over there?

They have banned me for my location. They refuse to speak to me. They only reason found when I attempted to sign in was the name of my location. What kind of support are they running over there?

I lot of these UFO/Alien/Conspiracy sites carry an agenda.....They don't want to hear or see anything that contradicts their beliefs. They are absolutely worse than many religious forums who are not tolerant of those who do not believe the same way they do....Posting off topic should not get anyone banned from a forum unless you continually do it on a daily basis and ignore all warnings.......I have found that many people in ufology and the paranormal have this thing where they think they know it all and do not want to hear anything that contradicts what they say.

Not taking sides here, but forums don't run on thank yous happy faces. The costs are not at all cheap. I don't know the circumstances of why you were banned and don't want to. It is not my business. However if you go to the trouble of creating a forum with all the costs and effort it takes, and invite folks to join. It makes sense that you as the person paying the bills decide how it runs. Alien Origin, I think you mentioned elsewhere you were considering starting your own forum. If you do, I imagine you will make the rules to suit your thoughts and goals, and that is your prerogative. But I bet there will be some who don't like your rules, dont follow them to your liking and you may have to ban them.
People are different. Forums are different,

My suggestion is to just let it go and enjoy your time here. Leta is pretty tolerant of us all. So long as you be reasonably polite and don't troll anyone I expect you will enjoy Alien Babble.
Like I said before, it is not a nice look with the members of one forum bagging another forum.
It has been my experience that not a lot of good comes of it.

Anyway, like I said, I am no one here. Just my opinion.
Now Back to me old Pal Ezekiel. :)

Reactions: Aurora
More from Ezeliel...

This sounds like a very physical and noisy manifestation of something landing in a courtyard.

10:4 Then the glory of the LORD went up from the cherub, and stood over the threshold of the house; and the house was filled with the cloud, and the court was full of the brightness of the LORD's glory. 5 And the sound of the cherubims' wings was heard even to the outer court, as the voice of the Almighty God when he speaketh. 6 And it came to pass, that when he had commanded the man clothed with linen, saying, Take fire from between the wheels, from between the cherubims; then he went in, and stood beside the wheels. 7 And one cherub stretched forth his hand from between the cherubims unto the fire that was between the cherubims, and took thereof, and put it into the hands of him that was clothed with linen: who took it, and went out. 8 And there appeared in the cherubims the form of a man's hand under their wings.

Again it reads to me like a vehicle with wings leaving and then hovering over the people watching.
He says as much in his description.

10:18 Then the glory of the LORD departed from off the threshold of the house, and stood over the cherubims. 19 And the cherubims lifted up their wings, and mounted up from the earth in my sight: when they went out, the wheels also were beside them, and every one stood at the door of the east gate of the LORD's house; and the glory of the God of Israel was over them above. 20 This is the living creature that I saw under the God of Israel by the river of Chebar; and I knew that they were the cherubims. 21 Every one had four faces apiece, and every one four wings; and the likeness of the hands of a man was under their wings. 22 And the likeness of their faces was the same faces which I saw by the river of Chebar, their appearances and themselves: they went every one straight forward.

Ezekiel goes for a ride in whatever this winged wheeled vehicle is and gets an airiel view of his surroundings

11:1 Moreover the spirit lifted me up, and brought me unto the east gate of the LORD's house, which looketh eastward: and behold at the door of the gate five and twenty men; among whom I saw Jaazaniah the son of Azur, and Pelatiah the son of Benaiah, the princes of the people. 2 Then said he unto me, Son of man, these are the men that devise mischief, and give wicked counsel in this city: 3 Which say, It is not near; let us build houses: this city is the caldron, and we be the flesh. 4 Therefore prophesy against them, prophesy, O son of man. 5 And the Spirit of the LORD fell upon me, and said unto me, Speak; Thus saith the LORD; Thus have ye said, O house of Israel: for I know the things that come into your mind, every one of them. 6 Ye have multiplied your slain in this city, and ye have filled the streets thereof with the slain.

I wont post too much in one go as it gets to big to reply to.
I will post more later if anyone is interested.

Reactions: Aurora
Not taking sides here, but forums don't run on thank yous happy faces. The costs are not at all cheap. I don't know the circumstances of why you were banned and don't want to. It is not my business. However if you go to the trouble of creating a forum with all the costs and effort it takes, and invite folks to join. It makes sense that you as the person paying the bills decide how it runs. Alien Origin, I think you mentioned elsewhere you were considering starting your own forum. If you do, I imagine you will make the rules to suit your thoughts and goals, and that is your prerogative. But I bet there will be some who don't like your rules, dont follow them to your liking and you may have to ban them.

My suggestion is to just let it go and enjoy your time here. Leta is pretty tolerant of us all. So long as you be reasonably polite and don't troll anyone I expect you will enjoy Alien Babble.
Like I said before, it is not a nice look with the members of one forum bagging another forum.
It has been my experience that not a lot of good comes of it.

Anyway, like I said, I am no one here. Just my opinion.
Now Back to me old Pal Ezekiel. :)

My forum is already up still a little work to do....Hosting is not that expensive mine is less than $5 a month. Where it gets expensive is when you rent servers or VPN's......You can get a domain and hosting from most places for less than $20...I pay monthly instead of yearly, my yearly costs would be about $40 a year....I have two of the major forum softwares V Bulletin and Invision Powerboard....Phpbb, SMF, MYBB are all free and come with most C Panel hosting plans. I can get along with most anyone, it's when people come across as a smart ass or know it all is when I have a problem, oh and whine asses.

Religious lunatics and sheep herders does not make what they saw UFOs....The belief is that what they were describing were visions of the Sky Daddy not UFOs....

Why? not the lunatics, why do you believe it was god or whatever?

Superstitions ran rampant during that time there is no reason to believe what they saw was anything other than their vivid imaginations.

I don't believe it was god and I also do not believe it was little green men from Pluto either.....

Superstitions ran rampant during that time there is no reason to believe what they saw was anything other than their vivid imaginations.

I don't believe it was god and I also do not believe it was little green men from Pluto either.....

Figure of speech..If you can stop the cursing every other breath and read what was wrote...Secondly I do not believe in your babble or your god.
AO, I take it you are a hardcore believer in naturalism? Not that it is wrong or anything, just curious as to your position about ET life being abundant in the universe and whether you can accomodate the possibility that some of it may have developed the capabilities of visiting us.

Read enough of it to know it's nothing but a bunch of bullocks written by sheep herders and fortune tellers....Stop trying to push this religious bullshit off on me...Believe what you want I am not trying to sway you one way or the other I don't care...Religion is nothing but an excuse for having to die....And you cannot prove the babble with itself...

There are lots of places in the Bible where people see something that they think is God, but could be Technology.
Are they all just making it up do you think?

There are lots of places in the Bible where people see something that they think is God, but could be Technology.
Are they all just making it up do you think?

Don't know if they are or not...But here we are 1500+ years later and the same thing is happening...TV programs such as the History Channels Ancient Aliens only promote these illusions further....People are seeing things today just like back then.