Ezekiel, what did he really see??

Don't know if they are or not...But here we are 1500+ years later and the same thing is happening...TV programs such as the History Channels Ancient Aliens only promote these illusions further....People are seeing things today just like back then.
So do you think pretty much all UFO sightings are people seeing things, or wishful thinking?

So do you think pretty much all UFO sightings are people seeing things, or wishful thinking?

UFO Babble? No, I believe people do see things in the sky they cannot identify we all do at some point in our lives...Just like the ancients of the bible and other ancient civilizations once did... And they have the same problem we do today they could not identify those things either....Our advanced technology of today has not helped us identify these things any better than the ancients tried to do thousands of years ago...

UFO Babble? Yes...

UFO Babble? No, I believe people do see things in the sky they cannot identify we all do at some point in our lives...Just like the ancients of the bible and other ancient civilizations once did... And they have the same problem we do today they could not identify those things either....Our advanced technology of today has not helped us identify these things any better than the ancients tried to do thousands of years ago...

UFO Babble? Yes...
That's a pretty fair call I would say.
So do you have one you believe might have been ET?
For me that one is Rendlesham and that one I posted here in Australia the other day, where a whole school saw it land in the paddock next to them.

Cool. Just jumped in the sack but will have a butchers hook at the Rome one and a revise of the other tomorrow. Haven't heard of the Rome one I don't think.

That's a pretty fair call I would say.
So do you have one you believe might have been ET?
For me that one is Rendlesham and that one I posted here in Australia the other day, where a whole school saw it land in the paddock next to them.

No..I have not read any that would make me believe they are ET.....I am currently reading a book by Robert Sheaffer called "UFO Sightings; The Evidence"....Sheaffer runs the blog Bad UFOs.com here: http://badufos.com he also has this site: http://www.debunker.com/index.htm

No..I have not read any that would make me believe they are ET.....I am currently reading a book by Robert Sheaffer called "UFO Sightings; The Evidence"....Sheaffer runs the blog Bad UFOs.com here: http://badufos.com he also has this site: http://www.debunker.com/index.htm
So what is the explanation for one of the military witnesses... Actually several. Saying they got to within a couple of feet of what they described as a classic ufo. They even touched it if I remember. Then it up and flew away. Westall sorry
How do a bunch of people hallucinate that?

I ignore the testimony of most professional debunkets like I do the lunatic fringe who see Elvis in a ufo at mcdonalds

So what is the explanation for one of the military witnesses... Actually several. Saying they got to within a couple of feet of what they described as a classic ufo. They even touched it if I remember. Then it up and flew away. Westall sorry
How do a bunch of people hallucinate that?

If I recall I did not say anyone hallucinated anything...Concerning Rendlesham, even with the Halt memo, the military witnesses etc...There is still not enough there to convince me that it was anything other than a misidentification.....As far as the claim of some witnesses actually touching it, then I guess you have to accept that at face value because there is no other way to prove otherwise..The name Kevin Conde ring a bell?

Flying Shields of Rome are bullshit....Another ancient alien bullshit narrative.

I ignore the testimony of most professional debunkets like I do the lunatic fringe who see Elvis in a ufo at mcdonalds

Just as those who don't believe ignore the testimony of those who claim to see these things....Anything that goes against a belief is ignored I have found that out after all these years on religion and ufo forums...People only believe what they want not what they see.