Flat Earth Society

Please tell me it's not serious. I thought that everyone knew the earth was an oblate spheroid.

Please tell me it's not serious. I thought that everyone knew the earth was an oblate spheroid.
Sadly there are many who still think the earth is flat. Recently a group of them spent a great deal of money in an attempt to prove it, only to accidentally disprove there own nutty ideas. Hilarious I think.

Sadly there are many who still think the earth is flat. Recently a group of them spent a great deal of money in an attempt to prove it, only to accidentally disprove there own nutty ideas. Hilarious I think.
I agree. It also makes us feel good when we're having a bad day & feeling bad about ourselves.

If you ask why people do not fall off, then they most probably reply that people are far too small and if that is the case, it must be round after all!

If you ask why people do not fall off, then they most probably reply that people are far too small and if that is the case, it must be round after all!
I have watched a couple of docos, they say there is a giant ice wall surrounding earth holding everything in. It is a bizarre thing to watch.

Reactions: Aurora
For your entertainment...

And here.

Check out some of the posts on the Forum, Hilarious.

For your entertainment...

And here.

Check out some of the posts on the Forum, Hilarious.

Thank you very much for sharing this. It has both made me feel better about myself & give me a laugh. I think these people need to go back to Middle School.

Reactions: Aurora
You should listen to some of their logic about gravity (it does not exist) and how the horizon is flat? lol And if we were truly rotating and ripping through space we would be swept away. It is a bizarre cult that's for sure.