Flat Earth Visualization

LETA

4☆babbler
Staff
full

Makes sense, no? :unsure:

No. So how does that explain the moon being visible in the daylight and night. And where does the moon hide when it's not visible?

No. So how does that explain the moon being visible in the daylight and night. And where does the moon hide when it's not visible?
Good questions. Wut if it becomes almost invisible due to all the glare from the sun and the atmosphere? Like swamped by the blue sky?

Good questions. Wut if it becomes almost invisible due to all the glare from the sun and the atmosphere? Like swamped by the blue sky?
Where is the smiley that frowns and sys... "Your kidding right?"
I know you are 🤣

I read that if you invested $1000 in bitcoin back in 09, those $1K are now worth $650 millions :-0
Jesus I remember bitcoin being 20cents and thinking it was a gimmick that will never take off. 😭😭

No it's not?

Yes it is, it has no basis in reality. Only the people who buy it and sell it on at a profit for real folding money make a profit. It is a gamble.
In the end, the whole thing could crash and leave people with a lot of worthless stuff they can't sell. Then they are stuffed. It's a bit like monopoly money.

Yes it is, it has no basis in reality. Only the people who buy it and sell it on at a profit for real folding money make a profit. It is a gamble.
In the end, the whole thing could crash and leave people with a lot of worthless stuff they can't sell. Then they are stuffed. It's a bit like monopoly money.
But that's not a pyramid scheme. It's speculation like any other commodity. And bitcoin is here to stay imo