Flat Earth Visualization

It's a pyramid in that it has to be sold on at a profit to work.
If it goes the other way, you can't sell. At least not at a profit.
The only way to make it work is to buy low, buy a lot, then sell very quickly as soon as it goes up at all.
But one day the rise will stop, and you had better not be caught with the stuff. It will be worthless.

But you are correct in that it is very much like the stock market. And 75 % of all traders lose. If they didn't, the other 25% wouldn't be able to get rich.

As you say, it's a gamble.

It's a pyramid in that it has to be sold on at a profit to work.
If it goes the other way, you can't sell. At least not at a profit.
The only way to make it work is to buy low, buy a lot, then sell very quickly as soon as it goes up at all.
But one day the rise will stop, and you had better not be caught with the stuff. It will be worthless.

But you are correct in that it is very much like the stock market. And 75 % of all traders lose. If they didn't, the other 25% wouldn't be able to get rich.

As you say, it's a gamble.
A prramid scheme is one where I buy say pots and pans and then sell them on to you. And I get a return on your sales.. You then get some one else to buy from you and on sell. Then you profit from them. I in turn profit from you both. That is a pyramid scheme. Bitcoin doesn't rely on on selling. Only trading. So it is no different to any other stock market trading in that respect

But market trading has the base value of the company as a guide. Trading is usually at some multiple of the companies actual/ predicted value. SO one can follow the company and decide if it is worth using as a tool for investment.

There is nothing like that with crypto. It is it's own base. And it can crash and the players will not even get a cent on the Dollar from a sell-off of the company. There isn't one.

I find it amusing when flat earthers call into my show.
I find it amazing they exist. We all have different opinions about religion, paranormal, UFOs...and that s OK too, but a flat earth?
I have sometimes thought that they must be just having some fun by taking a silly point of view.
But there seems to be a lot of them so I guess many must really beleive it.

Reactions: Horsa
I find it amazing they exist. We all have different opinions about religion, paranormal, UFOs...and that s OK too, but a flat earth?
I have sometimes thought that they must be just having some fun by taking a silly point of view.
But there seems to be a lot of them so I guess many must really beleive it.

Oh, they exist alright, they are all "around the world".

I have no issues in people believing what they want, they do that already. Any movement that starts from a *chan* should never be taken seriously.