Flying Pyramids Filmed by Navy Destroyer

girl fight fighting GIF
Haha

I Can't vouch for the authenticity of these but there is a lot of reports of Pyramid shaped objects in our sky.
I did a quick search, lots of accounts in visual and written form,

In fact one of my adult sons saw one that was triangular a couple of years back that for lack of a better description looked cloaked.He could only see it as it passed clouds, In the blue summer sky it could not be seen.
And he is a very level headed practical hard working electrician who has no interest in any of this stuff.

It should be noted that the leaked video has now gone national and international. Every news network in the U.S. and around the globe is covering the pyramid-shaped sighting.

It should be noted that the leaked video has now gone national and international. Every news network in the U.S. and around the globe is covering the pyramid-shaped sighting.
I saw that, when I searched for historic Pyramid shaped UFOs all I got was this one. Took some hunting.

There was a 'Paranormal Caught On Camera' episode a year or so ago that my wife and I watched where a large pyramid was 'filmed' over Washington DC....by two guys in a car driving at night. Nothing else was released on this in the media at the time as far as I know.
It was large and at night...one would think the govt/military would be all over that one with jets, helicopters .etc..but nothing happened even though this was over the heart of DC. So...was it real or a hoax?
5 minutes into the video....

Ten, probably more, years ago there was a similar incident videoed. But the object was cigar (cylindrical) shaped. It was viewed for a short time, then a faint 'beam' came out of one end and the cylinder shot away down the beam and disappeared. All in a fraction of a second. This thing appears to do something like that.

There was a 'Paranormal Caught On Camera' episode a year or so ago that my wife and I watched where a large pyramid was 'filmed' over Washington DC....by two guys in a car driving at night. Nothing else was released on this in the media at the time as far as I know.
It was large and at night...one would think the govt/military would be all over that one with jets, helicopters .etc..but nothing happened even though this was over the heart of DC. So...was it real or a hoax?
5 minutes into the video....

I see what you mean. Like you said you would have to imagine the media and military would be all over it. Unless it was only there for a short time and they did not get the chance. The enhanced looks good but i cant see much on the original as i am on my phone. Will look a bit later.

Ten, probably more, years ago there was a similar incident videoed. But the object was cigar (cylindrical) shaped. It was viewed for a short time, then a faint 'beam' came out of one end and the cylinder shot away down the beam and disappeared. All in a fraction of a second. This thing appears to do something like that.
The cigar shaped ufo used to be seen a lot in the past. I saw one with my dad when i was little. It was right over our heads. I will have a google to see if i can find the onevyour talking about. Was it over the UK?