Flying Pyramids Filmed by Navy Destroyer

LETA

4☆babbler
Staff

Filmmaker Jeremy Corbell just dropped amazing footage of a series of pyramid-shaped UFOs captured by US Navy personnel aboard the destroyer USS Russell. The visual media was obtained via Pentagon's sources tasked with collecting and disseminating UAP data for sensitive branches of the government such as the Congress and key members of the Senate. In the video, several triangular-shaped UFOs are seen through night vision instruments hovering at a distance from the Navy vessel. One particular pyramid UFO appears to be flashing as it slowly ascends, but it is speculated that this is due to a reflection of a helicopter's strobe light being reflected off the surface of the mysterious object.

In addition to the video, Mr. Corbell was able to secure a couple of photographs used in classified presentations depicting a round UFO seen by the crew of the USS Omaha as it entered the ocean. This remarkable report not only demonstrates the transmedium abilities that these unidentified objects possess, but also brings into question the strange nature of their activities on our planet.

NAVY_FILMED_TRANSMEDIUM_SPHERE_UAP.jpg

Image: Jeremy Corbell

Reactions: dwb1226
The best is yet to come. The daytime triangle UFO coming out of the water and the saucer pic taken 50ft away from the cockpit of a jet have not been released.

Reactions: dwb1226
The best is yet to come. The daytime triangle UFO coming out of the water and the saucer pic taken 50ft away from the cockpit of a jet have not been released.
Wow, thats huge, I can't wait. If that is clear and easy to see it will be interesting what the skeptics say.

That is not pyramid-shaped, that is triangle shaped.
Well a pyramid is made up of triangles, and from that distance and clarity looks triangular. Unless your thinking it is only 2 dimensional it must have also depth. In any case there is another photo pending apparently closer and cleared confirming the pyramid shape :)

Reactions: dwb1226 and Fish
The leaked footage obtained by Jeremy Corbell was confirmed by the Department of Defense earlier today. In a statement to The Black Vault, DOD spokesperson Susan Gough officially acknowledged that the video and photos presented by Mr. Corbell are indeed Navy visual media containing unidentified aerial phenomena:

I can confirm that the referenced photos and videos were taken by Navy personnel. The UAPTF has included these incidents in their ongoing examinations. As we have said before, to maintain operations security and to avoid disclosing information that may be useful to potential adversaries, DOD does not discuss publicly the details of either the observations or the examinations of reported incursions into our training ranges or designated airspace, including those incursions initially designated as UAP.

Susan Gough, Pentagon Spokesperson

Reactions: Fish
I did several Google searches and nothing came up on Susan Gough (DOD spokesperson and strategic planner) releasing info to the mainstream press on ufos, but it did link to that same article above about Mystery Wire and Black Vault.
I have to ask why are they contacting two 'ufo websites' rather than just release a statement for the press for all media outlets to then access? This whole alleged disclosure thing seems very 'hinky' to me.

Reactions: Fish
Mick West at it again.....don't shoot the messenger...just posting his take on this... :biggrin:

He does seem to miss the obvious point that the other two triangles he refers to as probable stars are not moving, whilst the object under discussion is.

The flash of the light actually looks as if it may be three strobes, one on each apex flashing at the same time.

I did several Google searches and nothing came up on Susan Gough (DOD spokesperson and strategic planner) releasing info to the mainstream press on ufos, but it did link to that same article above about Mystery Wire and Black Vault.
I have to ask why are they contacting two 'ufo websites' rather than just release a statement for the press for all media outlets to then access? This whole alleged disclosure thing seems very 'hinky' to me.
When Jeremy Corbell put out the footage, John Greenwald contacted Susan to confirm that the videos were legit and Susan got back to him with that response. The videos were not released by the Pentagon per se, but rather leaked to Jeremy by someone inside the UAP taskforce. Because of it, ppl on social media immediately questioned whether they were real, so Greenwald got in touch with Susan and obtained that response. Several other media outlets have also reached out to Ms. Gough and gotten the same boilerplate reply.

Reactions: dwb1226 and Dundee
https://www.theblackvault.com/documentarchive/pentagon-confirms-recent-uap-ufo-leaks-as-genuine/
And from that article:
"Gough refused to confirm whether they remain “unidentified,” or are used as training material for identifiable objects, or remain unknowns. “I have nothing further for you beyond what I provided,” Gough stated. No additional information was provided."
--Which is exactly what I've been saying. Why lay all your cards on the table for enemies too, when you don't have to.... :cool:
The average person believes the debunkable stuff shows real UFOs let them --and that furthers the Pentagon's goal of keeping the information channel open without revealing a thing.

Off topic, but..

..Which is exactly what I've been saying. Why lay all your cards on the table for enemies too, when you don't have to..

And today Biden informs the World he is pulling troops from Afghanistan by September.

I'll see what CNN have to say about it tonight.

The Taliban will be pleased.

Off topic, but..

..Which is exactly what I've been saying. Why lay all your cards on the table for enemies too, when you don't have to..

And today Biden informs the World he is pulling troops from Afghanistan by September.

I'll see what CNN have to say about it tonight.

The Taliban will be pleased.
Well....usually there is a reason such a thing is announced publically....either there's some global strategy involved or he's trying to get political points with some faction.

I do remember the Republicans roasting Obama when he made a similar statement. Giving away info useful to the enemy.

I do remember the Republicans roasting Obama when he made a similar statement. Giving away info useful to the enemy.
Trump did exactly the same thing...he wanted to pull out all troops and said this several times during his admin/.
They all jump on the other side as it suits them.