For those that need a laugh...

How is it trolling?
Nah, haha, not biting, everyone here with more than two brain cells here sees you for what you are. I am not being lured into your childish shit. You strung Fish along. Fish and I had our own issues but it does not change the way you manipulated that, situation. She is young, but you wont get the rest of us with that method. The rest of us are way to gnarly and experienced to fall for your 3rd grade hair pulling game. If your gonna troll me, bring your adult game.

Reactions: Horsa
I'll talk how I want.
Here is a challenge Starlett.
Say something positive...about....something....anything.
See if your trollish brain is capable of something nice.
There is an old saying, "you do the crime, you do the time"
You behave like a troll, wear it.

I tool some time to look over your posts since you arrived here,
There is nothing positive, anywhere.
There was a brief moment of neutrality with me with respect to Aussie customs for two of three posts.
There is this common thread of humour?? Which is just political shit.

But the rest is smart ass comments, veiled or open insults.
WHY?

Leta has forgotten more than most of us will ever know,
Horsa is an honest gentle soul with a world of experience.
Hal is a long time researcher of UFOs with a life time of experience.
Doc as much as we disagree has also a world of experience, and research and science.

But all you do is troll...

Why?
This is trolling and looking for a rise

Nah, haha, not biting, everyone here with more than two brain cells here sees you for what you are. I am not being lured into your childish shit. You strung Fish along. Fish and I had our own issues but it does not change the way you manipulated that, situation. She is young, but you wont get the rest of us with that method. The rest of us are way to gnarly and experienced to fall for your 3rd grade hair pulling game. If your gonna troll me, bring your adult game.
Stop trolling please

Haha, Hilarious. Were not 16 here.
Transparent as glass.
Ok two can play that game.
Sorry Skarlett, I did not mean to offend. Please accept my apology whose sincerity matches yours ;)

:ROFLMAO:
Liberals use this approach when losing and if they do not get their own way they try to denounce
That would be the definition of sad

Reactions: Dundee
..That would be the definition of sad..

Surely the refusal of the republicans to accept the result of the election is a more fitting definition of sad. Or it would be if it were not so serious.

You do realise that Trump has made it impossible for your country to ever again hold an election without a re-run of all this nonsense. ?

Reactions: Horsa and Dr Wu
Skarlett,

When Trump announced BEFORE the last election that 'if we lose the vote has to be rigged' (or something similar), didn't it flash up any warnings ?

Sounded pretty much like a dog-whistle to me.