For those who r into business. How was it?

F

Fish

Just curious,
my experience:

The minimum pay here is RM1k a month, i didn't want that coz u won't save much $, most of it will go for transport, bills and etc.

Doing this business/commission jobs was hard at first cause as a newbie without much experience i got a lot of doubt and was nervous. Fortunately, i've made good $ when i first joined the Real Estate company in the first month and i could earn way more $ than a average person. Its was a eye opener for me, ppl work 8 hours a day but get a crappy pay and u could make way more when u just do it on your own without working under someone.

I've met many ppl who are still willing to work with a crappy pay coz some don't believe that u can make more $, some are stuck with loan and don't want to take the risk, and some sadly it's their mindset, some ppl feel that it's a successful thing to work 8 hours a day in the office.

For those who got into business or commission kind of jobs, what made you take the risk and do it? Why didn't follow the herd?

Reactions: Aurora
My factory is my studio and my produce is my entertainment. Entertainment is one of the most important fuels of today. It is more of a food kind of fuel. It nurtures the mind and that goes on to change the mind. Like food, there is both good and bad entertainment but it is always bought one way or the other. Should a studio produce addictive entertainment, then that studio will profit nicely. My studio is waiting for the 10th where I may (not to be confuse with Brain May) order my new laptop. It will be used to edit my movie and then I will use it only for cartoon animation. I am hoping that manga anime is still cool. lol

Reactions: Fish
My show is now a movie since I halted the muppets annd it is much like Who Framed Roger Rabbit and Coolworld.

Reactions: Fish
Excluding Singapore, Malaysia had the highest minimum wage rate in ASEAN, during Najib's time as PM it was minimum RM1.5k per month, Mahathir reduced it.

Mahathir's mind set is still living in the old era, back then RM10 is like RM100 now. This is why dinosaurs shouldn't become Prime Minister.

When Mahathir expires and a new guy take over most likely they might increase the wage again. But even if that happen i don't think i'll go back to working under someone, i don't mind paying income tax coz i still earn a lot. I've just spend RM2.5k in a few days lol, RM1.5k a month is nothing for me.

................................This is why dinosaurs shouldn't become Prime Minister.................................
I could not agree more. I think there should be an age limit for all government positions. Young people should run this world, not old dinosaurs my age. Older people should have positions as advisors as often old wisdom is very valuable. But ultimately the world belongs to the young. They should run it.
History is going to judge my generation and those older very harshly. I think we will be the most hated generation in history one day.

I could not agree more. I think there should be an age limit for all government positions. Young people should run this world, not old dinosaurs my age. Older people should have positions as advisors as often old wisdom is very valuable. But ultimately the world belongs to the young. They should run it.
History is going to judge my generation and those older very harshly. I think we will be the most hated generation in history one day.
You are still young, Mahathir is 94 years old, he's the world oldest leader. I think the right age should be 45 years old and above, we have one young minister that is 25 years old and he is totally good for nothing.