Former CIA operative deathbed confession

D

Dundee

This one corroborates with the Eisenhower threat to attack area 51 story.
Very interesting.

You Tube videos! That's all anyone knows how to post anymore.
Well do better, your only posts so far have been to criticize and to make a mistake in a thread by not bothering to read the previous posts properly and completely getting the content arse about :)

And given the man is now dead and even if he was alive I am on a different continent, my opportunity to interview him or his family to post first hand knowledge is minimal. So youtube is the best we have for his story and many others like it.

Youtube is a brilliant method of sharing information. You just have to use it with a little common sense and sift through the endless nonsense to find decent content. Where else on a forum could you (easily) share interviews with Bob Lazar of footage of the moon landing?
Don't know about your library, but mine is not as good as the internet :)

Brilliant way of sharing disinformation because thats all 99.9% of it is...Any Kook can make a video and post it.

Well do better, your only posts so far have been to criticize and to make a mistake in a thread by not bothering to read the previous posts properly and completely getting the content arse about :)

And given the man is now dead and even if he was alive I am on a different continent, my opportunity to interview him or his family to post first hand knowledge is minimal. So youtube is the best we have for his story and many others like it.

You Tube is the lazy ass way to research something you don't have to do any work....I do not watch them period. I guess it's best I put your tin foil hat ass on ignore now. Noting worse than a tin foil hat now it all.

You Tube is the lazy ass way to research something you don't have to do any work....I do not watch them period. I guess it's best I put your tin foil hat ass on ignore now. Noting worse than a tin foil hat now it all.
Old, and uninformed. Yep, ignore is the best option for someone like you. Never let anothers opinion get in the way of your preconceptions. Ignore away mate. Makes no difference to me.
You didn't introduce yourself when you got here, you didn't say hello all, you just came here, made a dick of yourself on your first post, and have been acting like an ass ever since. That tells us much.
We have some nice people here, perhaps you should take a chill pill and meet them.