Freeman Bigfoot Video

Star Trek Hoax GIF

It hesitates between steps like a human would in unfamiliar grounds. I would think any creature in its natural habitat would walk more purposefully. Looks a little fake to me. Bet then I have not read the back story.

It is really hard to tell from something walking in the background like that...and of course this man was into the whole Bigfoot scene so it is suspicious, but what interests me is that this was in 1994 -26 years ago-(Freeman also died in 2003) ,and yet no one has ever come forward to say they were involved in the faking of the video, the man in the costume, nor making the suit. They have kept this secret for that long and not capitalized on it? And as many have pointed out to make a suit like that is not that easy and likely more than one person would have been involved...yet no one has ever admitted to it.
Even in the famous Patterson -Gimlin film(1967), which many think is genuine, someone came forward many years ago to claim they were involved in the faking of the event but the controversy still continues. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Patterson–Gimlin_film-

All joking aside, it is interesting footage for sure. I didn't even know about this Bigfoot sighting. In the Patterson footage, the creature was identified as female based on a close-up of its chest area.

All joking aside, it is interesting footage for sure. I didn't even know about this Bigfoot sighting. In the Patterson footage, the creature was identified as female based on a close-up of its chest area.
Most claim the Patterson film is the best 'evidence' we have for the existence of a Bigfoot type creature. Many 'experts' have said it looks non human but there are of course those on the other side who claim it's a man in a very well done suit. I honestly don't know.
If you accept the Patterson film (northern california), then Freeman's video (Oregon) of course becomes more credible .
To me the Bigfoot meme is like ufos....either some are legit (whatever they are) or all are misidents and fakes.

Anyone have any new thoughts on the Bigfoot meme...? So many have seen, smelled, and heard a strange creature that I have to think something is going on. Being skeptical on many paranormal thinkgs I remain on the fence on Bigfoot.,,,but yet.....?

My wife and I watched a new episode of Paranormal Caught On Camera and there was another BIgfoot video...with one seen lurking in the background behind a tree and bushes in a dense forest. It looked like something was there....so are we to assume that all of these videos, and there are many, are all faked? Where are these people making or getting their bigfoot costumes because some look pretty damn good. It amazes me that so many people in various places are faking bigfoot encounters.
Really...?
:erwhat?:

I have'nt seen that one yet. I will have a look. I think there has to be something to it all. Not so much because Billy Joe the Racoon hunter saw one. But what about the historical accounts in native amercan indians folk lore, same with australian aboriginals and the Yowi, Then you have footprints high up in the himalayas. Who is going to treck half way up everest where you can hardly breath to lay a couple of fake yeti footprints. It makes no sense, as a prank, they may never be found, and 5 mins of snow they would dissapear.

I was hitchiking through an area mountains near a town caalled Connabarabran when I was young. I had got a lift with a truck driver, it was late at night the truck driver was almost falling asleep and he commented how tired he was. We went past a truck stop and I said, why dont you pull over in one and have a sleep, I said I will just keep walking.

His face woke up and he said not on your life mate not round here. I quizzed him why, and after a bit he told me.
He said that many years ago he pulled in to a truck stop on this stretch of road and went to sleep in the cab.
He was woken to what he called animal noises and his truck was shaking, This was a semi trailor, he went to get up to look but the truck shook more and he heard tearing noises. He said he was just to scared and hid out in the cab until daylight.
When he got up the tarpaulin covering the trailer was torn to shreds at the back and stuff on the truck was badly damaged.
He also noticed that the tears were in place higher than a mans reach. He said stop on this road, no way. He commented that you wont find many truckers that drive that road who will stop anywhere along it.

I have hitched 27,000 km round Australia on my own, mostly with truck drivers. I have helped tighten tarps and loads more times than I can count. No human can rip a hole in a good canvas tarp. You could expand an existing tear, but to rip one to shreds you would need a knife. And from his description. This was no human.

We continued on for a while then eventually he stopped.

Reactions: Dr Wu
There was an interesting show on US tv Monday 18th called Paranormal Declassified with Paul Beban...
....they captured an interesting howl in the woods that when analyzed didn't really match known animals well. They said it had some characteristics of a wolf but the later deeper noise after the initial howl was not a wolf and then there was a higher pitched noise that didn't match anything. And they found one of those strange stick lean to formations deep in the woods...it had a strong musty smell to it and was obviously built by something or someone with hands. So ,,,is this a prankster doing this to confuse Bigfoot investigators or the real deal? Two short videos there on bigfoot from that episode

Hmm...no one seems interested in Bigfoot....personally I think it's far more likely we will get some confirmation via a dead or live animal long before we get evidence of aliens visting us from outer space.
Any bets?

Bigfoot was never a contender in my books. It was always right there with the fairies and elves.
So then what are all these people experiencing.....? How do we explain all the sightings, prints, smells, sounds...?
Are they all hoaxes..? There are serious anthropologists and others who say it's not beyond beleif that an offshoot from evolution could still be hanging around. It falls into the realm of just an unknown animal.
Would you like to make a small wager? Who would hold the stakes...? ;)

I would take you up on it, but it would be hard to define what would pass as a genuine bigfoot.

I can't see it being an unknown animal, not in today's world. It would have nowhere to hide from modern investigators coming in with drone camera platforms and infra-red detectors etc.

What are people seeing ?

No idea. But it should be easier to find out that ufo which attract the same question.

Who would hold the stake ? No worries, I trust you to pay your debts.

:)

p.s. how do you invoke smileys on this site ?

A genuine Bigfoot..? A dead carcass or a live one would be sufficient I should think.
There are some really deep woods all over the place ..even drones and infrared can't catch everything...but I bet it will in time.
Again no ufo will be proven until one crashes in Central Park in front of the joggers.

*Click on the tool bar smiley face on your posting box bar above the blank field....it will bring up a box of smileys...choose one and click on it.
(y)

• Wow
Reactions: HAL
Uh,,,how did you put a smiley in my post...we should not be able to do that at all...?

• Angry
Reactions: HAL
Ahha on mine it is the thumbs-up sign below the box.

There is no tool bar below unless you have adifferent program than others....and you should be careful not to edit other posts.when you reply.

I wondered about that.

As I look at my scree now, I see your last post, and, as I have clicked reply, my new answer box.
But the thumbs up I refer to is part of your last post (17), not part of my new one.(will be 18).

I'll do it again and see what happens.
It has now put an angry face and the word 'you' onto your post 17.

Time to call LETA.