Gazette

LETA

4☆babbler
Staff
Extra, Extra! Presenting Gazette, a new style available for your browsing pleasure. We hope you enjoy its generous screen dimensions and soft colour palette. Give Gazette a try today!

Wow full screen, and proportioned correctly, as a fellow code cutter I appreciate the achievement. Nice work Leta. :)
Nice Concept, love the old school black and white images :) Very Sweet.

• Love
Reactions: LETA
Thanks but I would not know what to do with it once I did that.....Besides I don't have Xenforo installed anywhere anyway...

Have a XF staff install XF on your host for $50. Get to work!

Don't need them to install it. I can do it in my sleep......Just no need in starting a UFO forum or crypto forum when they are so many out there it's literally a waste of time.

• Wow
  • Dislike
Reactions: LETA and Dundee
Don't need them to install it. I can do it in my sleep......Just no need in starting a UFO forum or crypto forum when they are so many out there it's literally a waste of time.
Oh boy, I'm getting mixed signals from you lol. While it is true that there are many forums and the chances of succeeding are slim, I find it very rewarding to run my own site and work on it. And of course, I have you guys here keeping me company. That's good enough for me ;-)

Reactions: Dundee
Oh boy, I'm getting mixed signals from you lol. While it is true that there are many forums and the chances of succeeding are slim, I find it very rewarding to run my own site and work on it. And of course, I have you guys here keeping me company. That's good enough for me ;-)
Hey sweet thing, you can offer a rope to a drowning man, only he can choose if he should grab it by his hands or wrap it round his neck.

• Haha
Reactions: LETA
Hey sweet thing, you can offer a rope to a drowning man, only he can choose if he should grab it by his hands or wrap it round his neck.
I believe AO is under the influence of whatever moon phase we have right now. His cryptid side is manifesting :-0

• Haha
Reactions: Dundee