Ghislaine Maxwell Arrested

LETA

4☆babbler
Staff
442px-Ghislaine_Maxwell.jpg

Image: Creative Commons (CC)
The British socialite and long-term partner of Jeffrey Epstein, was arrested by the FBI in the State of New Hampshire on charges of sexual abuse of young girls. Ghislaine allegedly facilitated the acquisition of young women for Epstein's sex-trafficking ring. Maxwell is also mentioned in a civil lawsuit filed by former Epstein's victims as being a co-conspirator of soliciting and grooming them into prostitution.

Undoubtedly, the arrest of Ghislaine Maxwell will bring into light the extent of the prostitution ring and its alleged clients; some who are reputed to be members of the UK Crown and even former U.S. Gov officials. Her testimony could rock the upper echelon of the global elite and uncover just how deep the depravity runs in those circles. That is, of course, if she doesn't get suicided first.

Well as far as I am concerned she can rot in jail, it is bad enough that Epstein behaved like he did, but to be the facilitator of such a thing and as a female preying on young girls is despicable.
Lets hope she is not disposed of and has a chance to confess and rat out on all the others involved.
There is some nervous people in high places tonight.

I don't think it is in her best interest to talk if the conspiracy goes all the way to the top. She's is better off cutting a deal in exchange for her silence and wait for that presidential pardon ;-)

I don't think it is in her best interest to talk if the conspiracy goes all the way to the top. She's is better off cutting a deal in exchange for her silence and wait for that presidential pardon ;-)
Makes me angry just thinking about it. Imagine if it was the daughter of one of the high ups that was a victim. All hell would break loose for a conviction. I just hope that somewhere in our existences we have to pay for what we do bad and get rewarded for what we do good. I hope these people are reborn as dung beetles in a leper colony.

Setting aside their alleged rapacious ways for a minute, I think they made a cute couple. It seemed like they had everything. They certainly don't look like Marko from Tropoja.

Setting aside their alleged rapacious ways for a minute, I think they made a cute couple. It seemed like they had everything. They certainly don't look like Marko from Tropoja.
Hmm Maybe, all I see is a bloke that got what he deserved. As for her, well I can't relate to her not being female.
But as a bloke we (me) have a code, your supposed to look after people, particularly the littlies.
I just want to punch him, can't see much past that :)

But yeah, when your that rich you can have anything.
Why do something like that,

It is rumoured that former President, Bill Clinton, had a steamy affair with Ghislaine Maxwell.

ghislaine-maxwell-bill-clinton.jpg

The report came from The New York Post, who said:

The ex-president — who denies cheating on wife Hillary Clinton with Maxwell — reportedly engaged in the romps during overseas trips on Epstein’s private plane, a customized Boeing 727 that’s since become known as the “Lolita Express.”

And President Trump was no stranger in Epstein and Ghislaine's circle of influence, either:

hypatia-h_9f432eba6e57c2aab3fcbe265a7ca3e4-h_062ac22fa8f9bfea09150654fea3ea15.jpg