Ghost Rider

D

Dundee

I have never had the budget for a really fast road bike. I have had a couple of GPZ900s, an XJ900, others... my best was a 955 Daytona.
For me the holy grail has been the 300kph barrier. My best is only a smidgen under 270kph. I think my Daytona would have cracked the 300kph barrier, had i not had quite so many hamburgers :( lol

One day maybe.
But check out this.
The Ghost Rider on the Stockholm run.
Any rider who has had a crack at this type of run knows how fucking dangerous it is.
Nothing is more frightening than coming round a car at 200kph+ that decides to change into your lane!!!!

This guy is a legend.
Notice the few times late in the clip you can see the speedo, he is going through traffic at a little under 300kph!!!
Like the Phantom, there have been a few before him that have assumed the mantle of Ghost rider.
This dude is on a late model bike. But there is on youtube somewhere some footage of the first ghost rider.
The speeds are less impressive, but when you consider the old bike he was on, it is amazing.
I think he died in the ast few years??

I will look and find the original if anyone is interested.
Till then, strap on your Peril Sensitive Sunglasses and enjoy the ride.

If I have to die, I want to go out doing something like this.
Stuff this old age shitting in your pants can't remember your name shit.
Soon as my lights begin to dim...
Well whatever I choose it will be fast :)

The Stockholm Run

Reactions: Fish
No not the movie :)
The original ghost rider is from the early 90s If I remember rightly. Not as fast but just as impressive.

Reactions: Fish