Girl found on moon1976.

A

August

I never heard of this until awhile ago the girl they say that was discovered in 1976 on the moon in a crashed spaceship. They called her 'Mona Lisa' and that a mission was sent from Earth to retrieve her as she was still alive but in suspended animation of some sort . I have recently seen a video debunking this story from January 2018. Anyone else heard of this story and what they think about it all ?
Mona_lisa_apollo_20-1.jpg

All I remember from decades ago was a conversation more about the Apollo 20 images. It was forever ago on another forum but someone was picking fault with the images of the Apollo 20 capsule. I don't remember the argument against though, only that someone picked fault with the equipmnet...maybe the Apollo 20 emblem?

On the debunking video they say the Alien Spaceship is just part of the crater and it does look like that. Also the pictures or film of them examining the girl in stasis looks pretty crumby to have been done by Nasa . I mean the mission wasn't covered very well at all. I would post that video but can't figure out how to do that, took me ages to figure out how to post a picture.

On the debunking video they say the Alien Spaceship is just part of the crater and it does look like that. Also the pictures or film of them examining the girl in stasis looks pretty crumby to have been done by Nasa . I mean the mission wasn't covered very well at all. I would post that video but can't figure out how to do that, took me ages to figure out how to post a picture.
In the toolar above the editing text area two icons left of the smily face is two chain links, You copyyour youtube link to the clipboard and paste it into the dialogue box that pops after clicking the chain link.

Reactions: August
Wow, Ihave not seen that for a long time, very cool. I will see if I can remember what the comments were about the inside of the Apollo 20 module that people took issue with? Can't remember,

This video shows the supposed autopsy done on the Moon Girl on the moon , The head moves to easily unless she is mummified but they say she was alive at the time ?

A trip to the Moon isn't something one can just sneak off and do without anyone noticing.

I really am amazed anyone takes this seriously.

HAL.

A trip to the Moon isn't something one can just sneak off and do without anyone noticing.

I really am amazed anyone takes this seriously.

HAL.
Your right HAL I don't think anyone really believes this to be true. I mean if it was real the girl if anything looks mummified.