Got so much free time to chat

True, i even joke about that movie to him lol.

He still don't want to give up, saying that don't be jealous if i find another women.
Dump his ass. Most of these lotharios have had a few STDs in their lifetime of casual conquests. 🤮

Reactions: Fish
Dump his ass. Most of these lotharios have had a few STDs in their lifetime of casual conquests. 🤮
Even asked him if he got STDs, he said he is a doctor and knows how to play safe.

Told him i can only be his friend.

That's BS. I guarantee you he is HPV positive 😆
Haha. I suspect that too

U know the epic part is that he as a foreigner even knows where to find prostitutes in KL when i a Malaysian and even lived in KL don't know about it.

Haha. I suspect that too

U know the epic part is that he as a foreigner even knows where to find prostitutes in KL when i a Malaysian and even lived in KL don't know about it.
That's because you are decent, proper girl. You are a national treasure. You deserve a prince. Just not one from the British family cuz those royals are fkd up. 😆

That's because you are decent, proper girl. You are a national treasure. You deserve a prince. Just not one from the British family cuz those royals are fkd up. 😆
Haha.

So far i'm still talking to him as a friend.
I like to talk to him, that is the good part of him

When my grandfather passed away last month he was the one talking to me and giving me some comfort. My family was terrible, my uncle don't want to do the funeral for his own father, me and my brother had to do it.

But ofc i will be careful with him.

I have avoided commenting as this is really a girl thing I guess.
But from the start you had questions and it seemed like you were divided. One part said it will be OK. He's a nice man. The other part had questions and felt something was not right.

All I can say is that in my simple opinion love should not be a transaction. Love is all consuming. It gives you butterflies in your stomach and makes you a jibbering idiot.
It makes you lie in bed at 4 am awake listening to your love breathing hoping they will wake so you can say hi and snuggle up.
Its not about money or possessions. I would live in a cabin in the bush without a dollar to my name if it was with the one I love.
Sadly that's not my lot.
For the little my opinion is worth. I think you made a Good decision.
I hope you find your soul mate. 🙏

We like each other.
Problem is he want to give me money and turn me into his mistress, he also like sex.

Tbh i still like him, we have some things in common like investing in the US stock market, talk about work and life, we both also want a companion and etc.

But i will be as his friend only. I can't trust him.

If anyone want to play Dr Phil also can lol.

I know he like sex and is wanting to give me allowance, stay with him and all. And i know that itself sounds horrible enough lol.

But if you put yourself in my shoes maybe you will understand why i like to keep him.
My favourite parent father died when i was young, i don't get along well with my mother, had to help and support my family financially after i graduated, i didn't get the chance to study what i wanted despite having good grades, i was forced to study Graphic design by my mother (which i wasn't even a arts student, i major in science), i never been in a relationship, i have been working like a animal and been thinking of making more money only since then, even the gold i bought and wore for a short time had to pawn it and give it to my mother because she need the money, then my grandfather died, i had to resign my job to do my grandfather's funeral, my grandfather own son don't want to do the funeral for him, so i and my brother did it, then this man showed up, yes he may be a sex addict but he give me comfort, i talked to him every day. It's the first time in my life someone actually want to give me money for doing nothing, it's almost like a fairytale which i refused because i came from a long way of hard work and sufferings not to just throw all my pride into the dumpster just to become his cute sex doll and live with him in his Condo. But still i like him, he is a good person to talk to, i too like him want a companion, im a human too, i too have feelings.

Hi fish.
That all sounds reasonable but what about 5 or 10 years from now. You have a nice house. Nice car and things. When the urge for money is not so important is it worth the compromise.?

I spent 26 years in a marriage with someone who's sole focus was money and getting new things.

I am happily out of that marriage now and I can tell you that I would be happy living in a rented house with a small income if it was with the right person. I would not marry with money as a consideration.
Love must be 200%
Or I would rather be alone.
If I don't get butterflies in the stomach when I see my partner she is not the one.
But that's me though. We are all different.

I don't know about love but i don't like to take people's money. As long i have hands, legs and a good brain, i will earn my own money. I even told that to him, me earning my own money is my pride.

Hes a nice guy to talk with that is why i want to keep him. Not because of the money.

Reactions: Dundee
Oh My God Reaction GIF by reactionseditor

Haha

I think it's not very complicating.
It's more like that 50 shades of grey movie, the guy like sex and want me for that

But imagine if i were to accept his offer, life would be so boring, i would just live in his Condo, take that money he gave just to buy nice clothes and makeup because what else can i buy? i have no responsibilities. Then just wait for him to come home from work just to have sex with him and do it over and over again.

I rather be poor and have a job, at least i have a life.

So far it's a win for me a losing for him because i got what i want, i have him to talk and listen to me but he don't have sex from me.

It's funny when those indian man from india talk with that indian accent but i as a indian can't even do that lol. I tried, it's hard.