Got so much free time to chat

He is asking me how my Saturday evening was,
I don't know what to say, he was hoping for me to paint and i didn't paint.
Ah i just told him the truth. I watched some demonic movies 👹👻

That painting, i start painting it in the year 2013 and still haven't finished it, i finished all the paintings, only couldn't finish that one, every time i want to do it i feel lazy to do it.

One thing i really admire about him is how well he can plan and do things. He is a foreigner but he can really make his life very cosy with all that North indian food he cater every day to his condo, the masala tea every morning, the gym he goes and all.

When i lived in KL on my own, i struggled a lot, my place have a lot of Japanese, Koreans and Europeans, they use paper towels, not water and most of the restaurants only have Japanese and Korean food, Japanese food are tasteless and expensive. Coming back home i was very tired but still cooked dinner so i could enjoy some actual healthy good food and save money.

Before i go back to work on Monday and become this boring workaholic again.

What do u guys do for fun after work?
I don't know but i will list some ideas that may be fun for adults lol.

1. Make & Eat bbq and food that have lots of cheese
2. Visit the nature
3. Cook or Bake
4. Drink beer maybe
5. Gardening

That's all i can come up with for now, y'all have any ideas?

Play computer games
Ride motor bikes
Work on my cars
Computer programming.
Electronics
Astronomy
Watch scary YouTube vids

Reactions: Fish
Play computer games
Ride motor bikes
Work on my cars
Computer programming.
Electronics
Astronomy
Watch scary YouTube vids
Working on cars is nice.

If i have the time and a space i like to buy a old car and try upgrading and fixing it myself.

I used to fix and upgrade laptops only so far

Lol i can't believe i actually got make a post on this.

And now i actually got a Sugar daddy haha

Lol i can't believe i actually got make a post on this.

And now i actually got a Sugar daddy haha
Well technically he started as my Sugar daddy, now no more, we r more like friends with benefits for now haha, because i don't like people to pay me for companionship, it's just too ugly for me, i have my own work and money also, i have pride.

But it's possible to keep both Sugar daddy and a job. U can see them every once or twice a week which is after work during the weekends.

I don't. I'm a trust fund baby.👶
Look Over Here Steve Carell GIF

Baby Lol GIF by MOODMAN

We should have known she was the idle rich...how else would she have time for all those leisure actvities?
:biggrin:

Seems like I do less now that I'm retired. Used to love to go to the local craft beer pubs with friends but Covid ruined that but hopefully that will change soon. Played tennis in the summer months..used to be quite good when I was younger.
Now I mostly enjoy reading ( avid fan of supernatural fiction) watch many cable and tv programs...currently enjoying Pennyworth, Blacklist, Debris, etc ,spend time with the grandkids, listen to music ; I collect classic and prog rock and some jazz and classical too. I like to buy old original vinyl but have a lot of cd's also.

All my hobbies are incorporated into my job. My hobbies are reading, typing & singing & I work in the arts/crafts, history & music side of heritage preservation.

Reactions: Dr Wu and Fish
As u know i met this Doctor and now a Marine Engineer, maybe will meet thousands of man later haha.

People used to say it's ok to meet many guys and choose a good one from there, but being and talking to many guys can be really exhausting.

I work near to the ocean, this guy was in a vessel from Sabah and reached that place i'm working and now in Ipoh (we both). That how i met him. He is originally from KL.