Got so much free time to chat

F

Fish

Anyone got try?

I saw a advertisement app on it in YouTube yesterday, and i installed the app and got a glimpse of it, some guys said in their bio that they just want someone to talk to about life and other stuff besides work.

Idk but maybe i think i might try it, not now, i want to do my work now, maybe like few years later when i got the time, who knows i could find a nice guy, i don't like the dating site, i find it awkward.

And i got a question, has any sugar daddy and baby ever got married or nah?

Reactions: Aurora
This app is very popular in Malaysia and Singapore, i never seen ppl taking about dating site here, only sugar ones idk why.

Most guys are young ones, from age 35 to 45.
Why i say dating site is awkward is because the subject is about u, the sugar one the subject is about just talking. And it's like work, u don't like the guy u just stop being a sugar baby and most likely u might get a good one i think.

But still I'm not going to try it now just saying, i have work to do, my work is important to me, maybe like 4 years later i'll try it.

Sugarbook. Made in Malaysia, popular in Singapore and Malaysia. The one i saw in the YouTube advertisement.

Ok. I don't know where to start lol.
I have this guy, he's 36 years old, he's a doctor but not virgin, he don't want to tell the exact number but probably might slept with more than 3 women (i assume from the way he say it lol).

He told me he is willing to give me money, take me places and everything, also he wants a long term commitment relationship but never mentioned marriage.

This kind of man, are they ok getting married? I mean what is the difference anyways, i will be like his wife living with him and all anyways.

I like him, he's a nice guy but i don't know if he is willing to get married one day or not. I mean i won't stay young forever. I too one day want to settle down and have a family.

Tell him you want a serious relationship and that you don't want kids out of wedlock. If he's not a playa, he will put a ring on your finger and eventually marry you.

Reactions: Fish
Tell him you want a serious relationship and that you don't want kids out of wedlock. If he's not a playa, he will put a ring on your finger and eventually marry you.
Told him that many times.

He said i overthink so much, and he said to just go with it and see if im ok with it or not first. But problem is i'm a virgin and i don't want to lose my virginity over trying.

He don't seems to care about virgin or not but he do admit that virgin women tend to be committed.

I feel you, babe. I'm a virgin, too. I'm saving my virginity as a gift to my future husband. That will be my wedding gift to him.
Haha i told him that too but problem is he is going to technically buy me with money (so called monthly allowance). And i will live with him like his wife.

And sex is what he like.

Haha i told him that too but problem is he is going to technically buy me with money (so called monthly allowance). And i will live with him like his wife.

And sex is what he like.
Well, if that is the case, then bang him hard! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: Dundee
Well, if that is the case, then bang him hard! 🤣

Hey what about saving that virginity for husband stuff?

He is not forcing me to have sex with him but to live with a guy who like sex. Most likely i might end up having sex.

I have told him that i can be his friend and i don't need the money and all but he is insisting

I think he is doing that because he want to have some control on me. Since he has slept with many women but never had a committed relationship or maybe his heart was broken but is wanting a committed relationship now but have no confidence in true love and trust.