Green UFO Over Liverpool

LETA

4☆babbler
Staff
Zum7CNx.png

Image: Liverpool Echo
In the wee hours of Friday, August 7, the tranquility of the town of Preston was interrupted by a loud sound as if an airplane was flying overhead. A local resident and his friend, who was visiting at the time, rushed to the window to see what was causing all the noise, only to find that the roaring sound was being produced by another kind of craft.

As they got to the window, they spotted what was later described as a green flying saucer passing through the neighborhood. The object, which briefly remained stationary over the area, gave the visiting friend enough time to snap a pic of the UFO causing all the nuisance.

It was green and it looked just like a flying saucer, like the sweets. It was only there for a few seconds and then it flew up into the clouds and went in the South East direction, towards Huyton and Halewood.

I would love to seeone, I have only ever seen one or two questionable objects over the years. Would love to be abducted. I would tell them I will cooperate fully but let me remember what they do and tell me why. What a hoot.

I would love to seeone, I have only ever seen one or two questionable objects over the years. Would love to be abducted. I would tell them I will cooperate fully but let me remember what they do and tell me why. What a hoot.
Are you joining the sky hunt for ufos?

Are you joining the sky hunt for ufos?

I am alwasy looking when I am out, especially when camping. Now I am single I just use a swag so am always under the stars.
Or is there some formal "Sky Hunt" that you mean?

Lol,
You said "Are you joining the sky hunt for ufos?"

Well since I was a little kid I have alwasy hunted for UFO's

I was wondering if there was an online event, or club, or real live group that was called "Sky hunt for ufos" that you were referring too that I should join :)

LOL

iu

Lol,
You said "Are you joining the sky hunt for ufos?"

Well since I was a little kid I have alwasy hunted for UFO's

I was wondering if there was an online event, or club, or real live group that was called "Sky hunt for ufos" that you were referring too that I should join :)

LOL

iu
:erwhat?:

Not at all. I was under the impression that you joined the SkyHub project.
Ahhhhh Now I get it, lol,
Well I have condidered it but the equipment cost and setup is $400 to $1000 and my house is somewhat in suburbia now so viewing is not optimal. Its not bad, but not ideal. Its a fair bit of set up for a less than ideal spot.