Greetings, Earthlings--

H

Harvis

New member here. One of my daughter's, a psychotherapist, probably tags me as OCD about all aspects of UFOs but the fact of the matter is that it ain't that simple for me, personally, nor for the topic of UFOs in general.

I had a brief summery of my abduction here but the paragraph became all red-lined so I deleted it. What's up with that?

Reactions: Aurora and LETA
New member here. One of my daughter's, a psychotherapist, probably tags me as OCD about all aspects of UFOs but the fact of the matter is that it ain't that simple for me, personally, nor for the topic of UFOs in general.
Hi Harvis. Welcome to AB!

I had a brief summery of my abduction here but the paragraph became all red-lined so I deleted it. What's up with that?
Maybe the government is watching you. :pj/k. The editor probably flagged an spelling error. If there are none, you can ignore it.

Hey Harvis,
Sorry for the slow response, combination of domestic blindness and s l o w ..... t y p i n g . lol
Looking forward to hearing your story.
Drop in sometime soon. (y)