Has anyone considered...

L

LeeLoo

Has anyone considered aliens are us just evolved. It would be a trip to go back in history and observe ourselves. So, maybe that’s exactly what is happening, they’re us visiting from the future? I’m sure this scenario has already been talked about and I just don’t know. 🤷‍♀️

I have. It is a hypothesis that is gaining in popularity. Jim Penniston of Rendlesham Forest fame thinks that wut he encountered was a probe sent to us from the future.

I have. It is a hypothesis that is gaining in popularity. Jim Penniston of Rendlesham Forest fame thinks that wut he encountered was a probe sent to us from the future.
I’ve never really seriously delved in the whole UFO thing, that doesn’t mean I don’t believe they exist. It seems there’s a whole other world in this area. Someone on Twitter told me to check this site out. I was intrigued of a forum about Aliens and UFO’s so I joined. It’s nice to read about things that I’ve always questions and wondered are shared beliefs and getting me thinking of new ideas. I don’t really believe in a God I’m spiritual person and believe there’s things bigger than myself. It is comforting thinking that there’s other intelligent life out there.

Has anyone considered aliens are us just evolved. It would be a trip to go back in history and observe ourselves. So, maybe that’s exactly what is happening, they’re us visiting from the future? I’m sure this scenario has already been talked about and I just don’t know. 🤷‍♀️
I saw a documentary years ago, I wish I could find it now. It explored the idea of what might happen to us long term should we one day become a space faring race. At least long duration. Generation after generation. It was very interesting. The low gravity all the time made our bodies small and frail, loss of muscle mass. The lack of steak and chips every other meal casued our eating and in turn our stomach's to become very thin. Low light caused our eyes to get larger. You see where this is going :) In essence we ended up evolving into a species that did not look unlike the classic Grey ET.

Who knows what the future will bring.

I saw a documentary years ago, I wish I could find it now. It explored the idea of what might happen to us long term should we one day become a space faring race. At least long duration. Generation after generation. It was very interesting. The low gravity all the time made our bodies small and frail, loss of muscle mass. The lack of steak and chips every other meal casued our eating and in turn our stomach's to become very thin. Low light caused our eyes to get larger. You see where this is going :) In essence we ended up evolving into a species that did not look unlike the classic Grey ET.

Who knows what the future will bring.
Yeah, I was thinking along those lines too. It makes sense humans evolving into something that looks a lot like Greys.

I don't think so, there are a lot of universe out there. It make more sense for a advance neighbour to visit their primitive neighbour than for a future advance human to risk their lives to time travel back to the primitive past.

I don't think so, there are a lot of universe out there. It make more sense for a advance neighbour to visit their primitive neighbour than for a future advance human to risk their lives to time travel back to the primitive past.
If you had a time machine, wouldn't you go back in time to significant moments in history?
That would entail primitive man. Go back and see if Jesus really said Blessed are the cheese makers.
See who really built the Pyramids. Go back and make Dinosaur tooth necklace,

I think that's exactly what a human from the future would like to do.

Reactions: Fish
If you had a time machine, wouldn't you go back in time to significant moments in history?
That would entail primitive man. Go back and see if Jesus really said Blessed are the cheese makers.
See who really built the Pyramids. Go back and make Dinosaur tooth necklace,

I think that's exactly what a human from the future would like to do.
I see. Good point