Heatwave

F

Fish

I've read the news on heatwave in Europe. I don't know why but people there are going out to the beach, swimming pool under the hot sun, why is that? I thought when heatwave comes we are suppose to stay indoors away from the sun.

I saw this post in Twitter and i thought about it. Our cell die at 40°C, that's scary.

What y'all do on the heatwave days?

Btw is this normal to have 40°C there? It's not normal here. I think there is something wrong with earth.

I don't think we get that kind of heat to often here in London. I am used to the rain, thunder and lightning. If I never had that often... I would go quite mad!

Reactions: Fish
Lol. Scroll down to see our extremes here in OZ

Record High for January, 50.2c
I drove into Port Augusta a few years back, my Patrol said 34 degrees inside the car, windows up, Air con humming, 55 degrees outside. I imaging it was not accurate but it was up there.
Putting your arm out the window while driving was literally like being close to a small 2400w fan heater.

Omg, i thought here suppose to be the hottest place on earth since it's on the equator. The hottest temperature has reached here is only around 35°C, that is on march and only for sometime.

Reactions: Aurora
Odly enough, last time I was in Tassie, it was mid 20s and I got cooked like a lobster. Because it is so close to the hole in the ozone layer the UV;s we
Omg, i thought here suppose to be the hottest place on earth since it's on the equator. The hottest temperature has reached here is only around 35°C, that is on march and only for sometime.
I am in the cold bit of Australia down the bottom and we get heaps of days 30 degrees and over during summer. 32, 35 pretty normal. But if you go North, thats where it gets really hot.

Reactions: Aurora and Fish
Odly enough, last time I was in Tassie, it was mid 20s and I got cooked like a lobster. Because it is so close to the hole in the ozone layer the UV;s we

I am in the cold bit of Australia down the bottom and we get heaps of days 30 degrees and over during summer. 32, 35 pretty normal. But if you go North, thats where it gets really hot.

Summer is so hot, i thought summer is like 23°C to 28°C. Here 34°C above is considered as heatwave.

23 is just pleasant spring weather. A teaser for the coming summer sun.
34 :) Lol time to get out the dirt bikes and ski boats :)