Hello All

M

MacPhisto

High I am Trevor. A passion of mine since December 29 and stumbling upon his shows Knowledge of the Forever Times is Damon T. Berry and his story! I literally wasn't looking for stuff like Ancient Aliens and such! I was just going through a depression listening to music when suddenly out of nowhere came up his show on YouTube. It is about everything from Caveman Drawings being actually images from satellite (how did they even make a paint that lasted over 100,000 yrs?), The Pyramids, Egyptian Hieroglyphs, Past Advanced Civilizations, Nazca Lines, Crop Circles and the Black Night Satellite.

Reactions: LETA
Woops Caveman drawings are 3000-40,000 Yrs old. Mistakenly was remember how old Neanderthal bones are that have been found I guess.

Reactions: LETA
Hi to both of you! A little more on archaeological finds over the years.... We have lots of dinosaur bone found, maybe a handful of Neanderthal bones and we can find lots of bones about 5000-7000 yrs old but not a lot older than that! Things like that seem to help support Damon T. Berry and his Knowledge of the Forever Times or Knowledge of the All! This show since stumbling upon, no I say God led me to this show has been my passion! I friended the Planet on Facebook to share it. Glad I found THIS forum to talk about it and I hope many many more spread his story from finding it here!

Hi to both of you! A little more on archaeological finds over the years.... We have lots of dinosaur bone found, maybe a handful of Neanderthal bones and we can find lots of bones about 5000-7000 yrs old but not a lot older than that! Things like that seem to help support Damon T. Berry and his Knowledge of the Forever Times or Knowledge of the All! This show since stumbling upon, no I say God led me to this show has been my passion! I friended the Planet on Facebook to share it. Glad I found THIS forum to talk about it and I hope many many more spread his story from finding it here!
Hi! I like archaeology as a whole.