Hello! I am an ET

Absolutely plausible, my sister is a Reiki master of 20+ years and I have had treatments from her. My son has achieved his first degree in Reikii and I have seen the benefits. These kind of things happen to lots of people all over the world. Unexplained remissions in incurable cancers and other diseases.
So your recovery makes you many things, remarkable, lucky, worthy of study to help others???
But it does NOT make you an Alien :)
so then if you believe there are things outside the physical why do you drag me down? Don't you think I know better than you what I am? You have no clue who I am, so why does it bother you so much that I claim to be an Alien if I know it is the truth? you just want to depress people and make them commit suicide, you have no clue how people like you make me feel...In my life I commited suicide 3 times because of people like you.
You want me to believe something that I don't want to be and something I have not at all anything in common with (did you read my blog, I am a person with no sexuality, I healed from several diseases,I do not age, I feed from light , I can feel eletromagnetical energies though I am not a reiki master...do you know many Humans like this?) So why do you want to make me depressive and make me feel I have to conform to what Humans do? even though I do not have anything in common with them ?

Breatharian
noun: breatharian; plural noun: breatharians
  1. a person who believes that it is possible, through meditation, to reach a level of consciousness where one can obtain all the nutrients one needs from the air or sunlight.
This is NOt a person living on 50% calorie intake.
So you ARE NOT well on your way to being a breatharian.
Come tell us when you have gone six months with no food or water
all of your being is so absolutly gross and disgusting, all you want is to proove me that you know me better that I know myself, did you not read my post? I said I am on the breatharian path.not that I am compeltly breatharian yet"""I am still a bit attached to food.
BUT do you honestly know many people that eat only 2 bananas a day for 15 days and with some coconut milk? and that remain full of energy and do not loose weight? So please stop dragging people that want a better world down..its stupid. I really leave this forum now.. YOU ARE THE TYPE OF PERSON THAT MAKES ME VOMIT, you remind me all the ugly people I met in my life that want to force and impose their belief to others to make people that want a better world forever depressive. Please know that I know better than you who I am, if you believe I am as ugly and stupid than you are, believe it if it pleases you but I am competly different than you, you are the primitive human.

in my opinion you want to push people to suicide, why do you think you have authority above me and know better than I who I am?
WTF are you on about? I don't know you from a bar of soap. I agreed with your self healing??? I just pointed out that it is not unique to you. That many others do it, but it does not make you, or them an alien.
Medicine and science does not know everything. I know that. But there are 1000 other possible explanations before you call yourself an Alien.

Well after reading your post... I have serious concerns about your well being. Leave or stay. It is not up to me.
But lets look at the facts.
You claim to...

Be an Alien,
Feed on Light,
Need little food and are working towards being a bretharian.,
And more.

You are in a public forum where people have different beliefs, and different ideas.
The purpose of a Forum is to discuss ideas and to debate opinions.
It is what it is here for !!!!

So why do you get to be immune to the same scrutiny as everyone else gets on a forum?
If I claim to have some extraordinary ability? say I claim to be able to, I dunno, move an object with my mind.

If I post such a claim on a public forum such as this, I absolutely expect to be questioned, and grilled on my claim.
I absolutely expect that I have some responsibility to back up any claim or face criticism by those who asked questions.
THIS IS HOW A FORUM WORKS!!!!

Why do you expect to be exempt from scrutiny?
Hikari...you claim to be an Alien that feeds on light.
What did you expect...no questions?

Now I have genuine concerns about your well being, so I am going to report you to admin,
NOT because you have done anything wrong at all, but becasue I am worried about your state of mind and think perhaps you might benefit from some assistance.
All the best to you.

Sorry I just gonna leave this forum because I don't like people like Dundee, I thought this would be a forum with open minded people, not the type I already have to fight in real life that wanna drag every people down that do not believe their BS of fake limited science .
You should realise that the way you see the world is your personal way and its not because you believe science from certain limited sources to be absolute truth that everybody experience the world the same way you do.
I'm sorry that you feel this way, Hikari. Please understand that this site is no different than, say, Twitter. People are bound to have different worldviews and they are welcome to express them as long as the forum's ToS are not violated. As it is often the case, discussions about these topics tend to stir some controversy and it is not unusual for people to have heated debates. However, we expect that all members refrain from making threats and engaging in harassment. We also have an ignore and report feature at your disposal that you can implement if you feel a member is becoming bothersome.

in my opinion you want to push people to suicide, why do you think you have authority above me and know better than I who I am?
I have reviewed this thread and I see no evidence of such behaviour. Please consider that if we were to censure every opposing POW, there would be no diversity of opinion. I hope you reconsider your decision to leave us. We value your outgoing nature and your contribution to this site :)

Well after reading your post... I have serious concerns about your well being. Leave or stay. It is not up to me.
But lets look at the facts.
You claim to...

Be an Alien,
Feed on Light,
Need little food and are working towards being a bretharian.,
And more.

You are in a public forum where people have different beliefs, and different ideas.
The purpose of a Forum is to discuss ideas and to debate opinions.
It is what it is here for !!!!

So why do you get to be immune to the same scrutiny as everyone else gets on a forum?
If I claim to have some extraordinary ability? say I claim to be able to, I dunno, move an object with my mind.

If I post such a claim on a public forum such as this, I absolutely expect to be questioned, and grilled on my claim.
I absolutely expect that I have some responsibility to back up any claim or face criticism by those who asked questions.
THIS IS HOW A FORUM WORKS!!!!

Why do you expect to be exempt from scrutiny?
Hikari...you claim to be an Alien that feeds on light.
What did you expect...no questions?

Now I have genuine concerns about your well being, so I am going to report you to admin,
NOT because you have done anything wrong at all, but becasue I am worried about your state of mind and think perhaps you might benefit from some assistance.
All the best to you.
Don’t you think that if I claim to be an Alien I probably have very strong reasons to do that?
I am 37 years of age, I am not a kid anymore, its only since a few weeks that I decided that the only logical explaining to everything I experienced in my life is that I come from a higher dimension, so don’t you think I was able to make a lot of self reflection and researches before claiming this?

The thing is that I just can’t write about it all like this, because it is very very very extremely long, I had quite a long life, i experienced quite a lot of things and if you need to drag me down overtime I write something and doubt about everything and make silly remarks it is not going to go forward and I just feel like I do not have anything to prove to people like you. I know myself better than everyone else and I just wanted to share for other people that do not take themselves too seriously, like I try not to take myself too seriously either..I claim myself to be an Alien but I could claim to be an Human having healing powers, or an Elf or a cat in a human body, whatever ..i just dont try to take anything seriously, but I chose to claim to be an Alien because I believe this is what I chose to be before I incarnated here because all other things do not work and do not make me go in a right direction.

it seems to me you take everything too seriously since you need proofs and facts..but what will it change because if I give you what I consider proofs and fact you will never believe them because you believe an other kind of proofs and facts (that I don’t believe myself) so what is the point? it is just a mutual waste of energy, and seriously I like better to try to find away to be at peace to serve others and god than spending my time reading very long messages written by someone who just want to make me have a bad day and make me feel upset and depressed.

One solid proof I can give you is that I composed that song on December 2012 :
(by the end of the Mayan calendar)
I did a huge Burn-out from my job, I was suffering of depression than I decided to isolate me to compose an album of music by year 2012.
On december 2012 (by the end of the Mayan calendar) something happened to me:

I got the feeling that spirits of light came upon me to fill my entire being with hope and uplifting feelings and so I tried to reproduce how this feeling made me feel in this song .

By the time I had no clue about the Mayan Calendar (I never watched TV, never listened to radio or read newspaper most of my adult life)
, I was just trying to fit in the society as everyone does.
It is only by 2017, when I read the law of one, that all this became clear to me.
Not only this book was written the year I was born, but
I read in this book that there are volunteers coming from a higher dimension that decided to incarnate on planet Earth by the time this book was written and that they felt something changing in their consciousness the day of the end of the Mayan calendar.
They chose to experiment more than 30 years of darkness and to awaken to the right time, because they want to witness and help to the awaken of humanity.
So needless to say it was a revelation to me? not only because I experienced myself more than 30 years of darkness, I felt something changed in my consciousness by December 2012 when I composed that song New age and my reality switched after I read that book.
So I am sorry believe what you believe but my proofs are valid to me. And I tried to live not taking them into account and not taking them seriously. well if I live that way I just go back being depressive than.
Why should I be the only person in the world that would not have the right to live a life that I find awesome and full of truth? Just because Mr DUNDEE thinks he has authority over me and that his proofs are more valid than mine? Just because Mr DUNDEE only believes things that he decides worth to be valid ?
I am sorry MR DUNDEE but you don’T know much ( and don’t know ANYTHING about me) and you should admit that. Rather than judging me for things you misinterpret and have no clue.

Last edited by a moderator:
Don’t you think that if I claim to be an Alien I probably have very strong reasons to do that?
I am 37 years of age, I am not a kid anymore, its only since a few weeks that I decided that the only logical explaining to everything I experienced in my life is that I come from a higher dimension, so don’t you think I was able to make a lot of self reflection and researches before claiming this?

The thing is that I just can’t write about it all like this, because it is very very very extremely long, I had quite a long life, i experienced quite a lot of things and if you need to drag me down everytime I write something and doubt about everything and make silly remarks it is not going to go forward and I just feel like I do not have anything to prove to people like you. I know myself better than everyone else and I just wanted to share for other people that do not take themselves too seriously, like I try not to take myself too seriously either..I claim myself to be an Alien but I could claim to be an Human having healing powers, or an Elf or a cat in a human body, whatever ..i just dont try to take anything seriously, but I chose to claim to be an Alien because I believe this is what I chose to be before I incarnated here because all other things do not work and do not make me go in a right direction.

it seems to me you take everything too seriously since you need proofs and facts..but what will it change because if I give you what I consider proofs and fact you will never believe them because you believe an other kind of proofs and facts (that I don’t believe myself) so what is the point? it is just a mutual waste of energy, and seriously I like better to try to find away to be at peace to serve others and god than spending my time reading very long messages written by someone who just want to make me have a bad day and make me feel upset and depressed.

One solid proof I can give you is that I composed that song on December 2012 :
(by the end of the Mayan calendar)
I did a huge Burn-out from my job, I was suffering of depression than I decided to isolate me to compose an album of music by year 2012.
On december 2012 (by the end of the Mayan calendar) something happened to me:

I got the feeling that spirits of light came upon me to fill my entire being with hope and uplifting feelings and so I tried to reproduce how this feeling made me feel in this song .

By the time I had no clue about the Mayan Calendar (I never watched TV, never listened to radio or read newspaper most of my adult life)
, I was just trying to fit in the society as everyone does.
It is only by 2017, when I read the law of one, that all this became clear to me.
Not only this book was written the year I was born, but
I read in this book that there are volunteers coming from a higher dimension that decided to incarnate on planet Earth by the time this book was written and that they felt something changing in their consciousness the day of the end of the Mayan calendar.
They chose to experiment more than 30 years of darkness and to awaken to the right time, because they want to witness and help to the awaken of humanity.
So needless to say it was a revelation to me? not only because I experienced myself more than 30 years of darkness, I felt something changed in my consciousness by December 2012 when I composed that song New age and my reality switched after I read that book.
So I am sorry believe what you believe but my proofs are valid to me. And I tried to live not taking them into account and not taking them seriously. well if I live that way I just go back being depressive than.
Why should I be the only person in the world that would not have the right to live a life that I find awesome and full of truth? Just because Mr DUNDEE thinks he has authority over me and that his proofs are more valid than mine? Just because Mr DUNDEE only believes things that he decides worth to be valid ?
I am sorry MR DUNDEE but you don’T know much ( and don’t know ANYTHING about me) and you should admit that. Rather than judging me for things you misinterpret and have no clue.

I'm sorry that you feel this way, Hikari. Please understand that this site is no different than, say, Twitter. People are bound to have different worldviews and they are welcome to express them as long as the forum's ToS are not violated. As it is often the case, discussions about these topics tend to stir some controversy and it is not unusual for people to have heated debates. However, we expect that all members refrain from making threats and engaging in harassment. We also have an ignore and report feature at your disposal that you can implement if you feel a member is becoming bothersome.

I have reviewed this thread and I see no evidence of such behaviour. Please consider that if we were to censure every opposing POW, there would be no diversity of opinion. I hope you reconsider your decision to leave us. We value your outgoing nature and your contribution to this site :)
I am sorry, sometimes I just overreact! I still deal with anger so I write sometimes silly stuff faster than I think :-(

Reactions: LETA
I am sorry, sometimes I just overreact! I still deal with anger so I write sometimes silly stuff faster than I think :-(
No worries. For wut is worth, I've known Dundee for several years now, and I can assure you that there is no malicious intent behind his posts :)

Hi Hikari,
I am sorry to have upset you, I am only human. I will try to be more gentle in my comments.
I am not criticizing, but I will try to explain how I would approach your situation.
OK so from my perspective this is straight forward. If I think I am of say African decent, there are markers in my DNA that can identify this without question. If it were me that thought I may be an alien, I would want to know for sure. You seem to hate science, I see that. But it could easily be used to determine if your genetic make up is in any way Alien. For me personally, I am not content to make assumptions about my world and call them facts because I like how it sounds. If I can varify my assumptions and prove them, I will.
Would it not be better in a place like this to be able to post for example the results of a DNA test that clearly show you have non human DNA???
That is all I am trying to get at here. Just because you personally believe you are an Alien, does not mean you are. You might be, but you might not.
Why not test the hypothesis?

OK but can't you see that you can benefit greatly by exploring ALL the possibilities of your thoughts?
You cannot know what you don;t know. SO unless you explore as many possible explanations that you can, you can never be sure your conclusions are correct. I don't only look at science, I look at nature, the spiritual world, alternate cultures. I am happy to be educated by a 5 year old.
I rule out nothing, but I explore everything.

.....................I do not have anything to prove to people like you.
What do you mean, people like ME? I ask questions, would you prefer I patronize you by just agreeing with you, and ignoring any questions.
Do you truly think it unreasonable of me to question your claims that you are an alien that feeds of light?
Because if you truly are, and could prove it. You would be the first of 8 billion earthlings to do so.
Do you honestly think my questions are unreasonable given your claims?

I know myself better than everyone else and I just wanted to share for other people that do not take themselves too seriously, like I try not to take myself too seriously either..I claim myself to be an Alien but I could claim to be an Human having healing powers, or an Elf or a cat in a human body, whatever ..i just dont try to take anything seriously, but I chose to claim to be an Alien because I believe this is what I chose to be before I incarnated here because all other things do not work and do not make me go in a right direction.
Ok so all that seems fine, but in your words..."You Chose" now that's OK too, but I can choose to say I am a ceramic Pot, but I cannot claim that I have Proof of that, unless you break off my handle and put it under a microscope.
You see the difference? By your own words, you choose to believe certain things. Thats fine, but you cannot claim them as facts, and it in my opinion is fair to question some of what you claim.

it seems to me you take everything too seriously since you need proofs and facts..
No, I don't, I have 100 stories I could tell about many things that fit this forum, ghosts, predictions, etc but I would never in a million years claim them to be facts. I would simply say this is what happened, this is what I believe is he explanation.
But I would never get my nose out of joint like you have should you question my story.

but what will it change because if I give you what I consider proofs and fact you will never believe them because you believe an other kind of proofs and facts (that I don’t believe myself) so what is the point?
Proof is not an arbitrary thing Hikari.
I don't mean to insult you, but assumptions are not proof. All you have offered so far in all your posts are your own personal conclusions. and that is fine if that is all you make of them. But Proof is a tangible thing. You have offered no proof at all of any of your claims, only assumptions and conclusions. If I throw a ping pong ball at a paper cup that sits behind a curtain.
I hear a noise that sounds like it went in. so I say, wooo hoo I got it.
That is an assumption.
The proof is dropping the screen to see the ball in the cup.
You have offered no proof so far of any of your claims.
That choice you make to call your personal conclusions proof, is just your opinion, It is not proof.

You need to get some perspective. If you think anyone who questions you is claiming to have authority over you, well that is a sad state of affairs.
I don't have authority over anyone. If you know me personally you would know that.
I think a big problem here is that perhaps you don;t understand what "Proof" is.

Can you tell me please what you define as proof. I don;t mean as applied to your claims. But as a generic definition that could be applied to any circumstance.

I have said several times in past posts that I don't know you from a bar of soap. I don't know where you get the idea otherwise?
And I have responded to your claims, what have I misinterpreted?
You claim to be an Alien that feds of light.

And saying "I am sorry MR DUNDEE but you don’T know much", well who is making assumptions now?
You don't know me or my education level, or my life history, or what I do for a living, or what I study.
In fact you don;t know anything about me.
I have told you I have had ghostly, psychic, UFO, and demonic experiences. I am 57. these things just scratch the surface of my lifes experience.
So the comment, "I am sorry MR DUNDEE but you don’T know much" is not only a joke, it is an insult.
So in truth you are doing the very thing you wrongly accuse me of.

No worries. For wut is worth, I've known Dundee for several years now, and I can assure you that there is no malicious intent behind his posts :)
Thanks Leta, but I can be an abrasive tactless bastard sometimes. Dont mean to be. I was once told I wear my heart on my sleeve. Lol I type from the emotional part of my brain, then put my brain into gear later. Sorry to all for that.

Thanks Leta, but I can be an abrasive tactless bastard sometimes. Dont mean to be. I was once told I wear my heart on my sleeve. Lol I type from the emotional part of my brain, then put my brain into gear later. Sorry to all for that.
What kind of proof do you need then?
To be honest am thinking about doing a TV reality show to prove to the world I do not need to eat…will it be enough for you?
Leta please, why did you invited me on your forum knowing that there are people like DUNDEE? if you enjoy people like dundee more than what I have to offer, you shouldn’t have invited me here please. you read my twitter, so you knew who I self proclaim to be. it is very disrespectful of you , you should warn people before that not everybody is nice and friendly like GoldFish on this forum.
Please I would like to erase this thread and erase
my account. I do not want to be part of this forum anymore
Thank you.

I have reviewed this thread and I see no evidence of such behaviour. Please consider that if we were to censure every opposing POW, there would be no diversity of opinion. I hope you reconsider your decision to leave us. We value your outgoing nature and your contribution to this site
there were many offenses in Dundee's reaction, he for instance called living on light to be 'shit', so he bascily says that I am full of shit.. what a bastard

you gonna be alone on this forum with Dundee now, but with someone like Dundee, good luck to manage to find other people that would like to post here and have such a bad time with all the draging down and offenses... or only if you wanna be surrounded by people like Dundee, but it is not for me sorry, I enjoy friendly and nice people more.

there were many offenses in Dundee's reaction, he for instance called living on light to be 'shit', so he bascily say that I am full of shit.. what a bastard
I will ask you one question. Show me one single person out of the 8 Billion on earth that can...

Live off light.

You can whine and complain all you want. But the fact remains that the human body CAN NOT live for more than a few days without water, a few weeks without food.
And most certainly CAN NOT live on light.

I challenge you to address this one single question.
SHow me one person on earth that can Live off light alone.
And that is NOT living on a reduced diet of 2 bananas a day.

Show the evidence or quit whining.

PS//
Damned right I am calling it shite.
YOU CANNOT LIVE OF LIGHT.
It is physiologically IMPOSSIBLE by every measure of Science as measured from the dawn of mankind.
And all you have to do to make me eat humble pie is to show me otherwise.
Show me one person on earth that can do it.

ANd for the 100the time.
That is NOT simply a reduced diet!

Last edited by a moderator:
you gonna be alone on this forum with Dundee now, but with someone like Dundee, good luck to manage to find other people that would like to post here and have such a bad time with all the draging down and offenses... or only if you wanna be surrounded by people like Dundee, but it is not for me sorry, I enjoy friendly and nice people more.
No, I wont be alone, but you will just keep hunting around trying to find people who will believe your story without question.
And keep crying bully to anyone who questions you.
I am betting this is not a new situation you find yourself in is it Hikari.
How many times have you been throught this situation in other places?
You are the common thread here.
But hey, the whole world is wrong, Science is wrong. Genetics is wrong. The cells in your body can take water out of light even though the elements are not even present. The combined knowledge of mankind is wrong but you are not.
Hikari is an alien that can live off light.
Good grief.

Everyone's life is different, some people may not have the same experience like we do and they probably might be sceptical about it, but ofc that doesn't mean that it's not real, just like many years ago ghost used to be something that some people would consider as not real because they can't proof it until years later they are proven real through science with the EVP and etc.

Imo sometimes we do need some sceptical people also, sometimes they do help in finding out more about it through their doubts and scientific ideas.

Hikari,
I am not going to argue with you anymore on this one. I think enough has been said.
I wish you well on your quest.
Cheers.