Hello! I am an ET

I think I am a Venusian, but I wandered for a long time all over the Universe with my light body and I just got tired of it after a while so I decided to retrograde me and go to a 3 dimensional world (planet Earth) , a planet still experiencing pain and sufferings and lot of unbearable emotions so that I get a chance to evolve .
I think I am here for the special event that gonna happen soon when Humans will ascend and give up the illusion of death old age and sickness and will open their heart and realise they are not alone in the Universe. Also will stop accepting corruption and misery and poverty and atrocities and will want everyone to be free from pain and sufferings.

Reactions: Fish and LETA
Lol, no it wasn't that lady who looks like me from pakistan.

This guy was talking in french and he said he is a alien.
Maybe. Hard to tell who is who. But trolls always reveal themselves due to their desperate need to, well, troll ;)

It is a little hard to take folks seriously when they come here and say they are an alien.
No offense Hikari, you seem like a nice person. :)

But to me the possibilities for this seem to be...

1. They really are an alien.
  2. They really believe they are an alien, then...where do you go from there?
  3. Or they know darn well they are not and are just Trolling, and in my opinion that makes a mockery of folks that believe and do honest research.

Now in all honesty, when someone claims to be an alien on a forum such as this, how likely is option 1. to be the case.
So this leaves us with the dilemma?
If option 2.. they really need help in my opinion, so what do you do..patronize them by just nodding in agreement with there tales.
Or if option 3 then you can either play the political correctness game and pussyfoot round them while they laugh at us behind there screens.
or call them out for the Troll they are.

Sorry but I don't do political correctness.

It is a little hard to take folks seriously when they come here and say they are an alien.
No offense Hikari, you seem like a nice person. :)

But to me the possibilities for this seem to be...

1. They really are an alien.
  2. They really believe they are an alien, then...where do you go from there?
  3. Or they know darn well they are not and are just Trolling, and in my opinion that makes a mockery of folks that believe and do honest research.
Now in all honesty, when someone claims to be an alien on a forum such as this, how likely is option 1. to be the case.
So this leaves us with the dilemma?
If option 2.. they really need help in my opinion, so what do you do..patronize them by just nodding in agreement with there tales.
Or if option 3 then you can either play the political correctness game and pussyfoot round them while they laugh at us behind there screens.
or call them out for the Troll they are.

Sorry but I don't do political correctness.

Sometimes i feel that we all could be Aliens,
If u look at the dinosaurs they were evolving for million of years and none of them has achive the intelligence as we humans has.

Humans only took some hundreds of thousands of years to evolve i think.

Sometimes i feel that we all could be Aliens,
If u look at the dinosaurs they were evolving for million of years and none of them has achive the intelligence as we humans has.

Humans only took some hundreds of thousands of years to evolve i think.
The best estimate is about 6 or 7 million years ago we diverged from the primates.
They call that the last common ancestor.

Reactions: Fish
Desperate need to what? The guy was only asking a question.
We are not a francophone forum. When someone registers and immediately starts posting in another language, when the site is obviously in English, that's just rude behaviour, and IMO, inexcusable in this day and age of online translators.

Reactions: Hikari
We are not a francophone forum. When someone registers and immediately starts posting in another language, when the site is obviously in English, that's just rude behaviour, and IMO, inexcusable in this day and age of online translators.

Well u could tell him that not just delete him.

Reactions: LETA