Historical and Biblical Review: Six Different Kinds of Zionists; Which One are You?

For those who want some background this tells you all you need to now about Phelps...who wrote that piece.
Eric Jon Phelps (1953–) (also known as Brother Eric) is an author and pastor who seeks to create a white-only nation called ProBaptiCal.[1]. Phelps is a fast-talking (i.e. pulling "facts" out of his arse), white supremacist, flat Earther, conspiracy theorist, Obama birther, and Christian fundamentalist Zionist. Phelps is known in the fundamentalist Christian and conspiracy theorist circles for his magnus opus Vatican Assassins[2] and the Eric Jon Phelps Show. Phelps is also a writer of alternate histories -- and not the Harry Turtledove kind, because Phelps believes these alternate history narratives to be true. Phelps is best known for his conspiracy theories involving the Society of Jesus (the Jesuits) and preaches this anti-Catholic message wherever he goes.[3] Phelps is an advocate for white separatism

:rolleyes:

For those who want some background this tells you all you need to now about Phelps...who wrote that piece.
Eric Jon Phelps (1953–) (also known as Brother Eric) is an author and pastor who seeks to create a white-only nation called ProBaptiCal.[1]. Phelps is a fast-talking (i.e. pulling "facts" out of his arse), white supremacist, flat Earther, conspiracy theorist, Obama birther, and Christian fundamentalist Zionist. Phelps is known in the fundamentalist Christian and conspiracy theorist circles for his magnus opus Vatican Assassins[2] and the Eric Jon Phelps Show. Phelps is also a writer of alternate histories -- and not the Harry Turtledove kind, because Phelps believes these alternate history narratives to be true. Phelps is best known for his conspiracy theories involving the Society of Jesus (the Jesuits) and preaches this anti-Catholic message wherever he goes.[3] Phelps is an advocate for white separatism

:rolleyes:
Yeah you pretty much nailed him..Now what's your point? I read it and I am guessing you would be a christian zionists following in line with Hagee and others.....

The point is that it's nonsense....so why post it in the first place? Or do you just like posting this kind of junk?
I'm neither a Christian as defined nor a Zionist.being neither religious nor a supporter of those types of political groups.
Please tell us all where you fit in...we are all ears. ;)

@Occult Hunter
Please refrain from personal attacks. Try to discuss the subject in a civil way.
I don't know much about it, but it stinks of antisemitism and replacement theology. I will allow it as long as the thread doesn't evolve into a flame war.

@Occult Hunter
Please refrain from personal attacks. Try to discuss the subject in a civil way.
I don't know much about it, but it stinks of antisemitism and replacement theology. I will allow it as long as the thread doesn't evolve into a flame war.
Neither does he.

A lot of people did not like Lennon. Apparently he was not a nice person.
Yeah a bit of an contradiction, I have heard that too. Well I guess his legacy is his music and that stands apart. But yeah there are a few horror stories I have heard. But then probably most musos could be accused of that.