Hitler & Germany: The Satanic Cult That Lived In WW2 Germany

A

Alien Origins

Wewelsburg Castle, while seeming harmless enough, has a circular room that many believe is part of the fabric that contained a Satanic cult that lived in Hitler’s WW2 Germany.

An old tale which has been written about in many books in the 60's, 70's, and 80's...the second link below has many links to books and ideas related to this theme. Satanism was not their focus and it was more about occult ideas related to the origins of the Aryan race and myths associated with that.
I read Spear of Destiny about 30 years ago and a few other books on the 'Thule' group.

^Occult Hunter...wanted to let you know that your blog site is not considered safe by my internal security software.
It recommended I not go there after I clicked on your article.
:confused:

^Occult Hunter...wanted to let you know that your blog site is not considered safe by my internal security software.
It recommended I not go there after I clicked on your article.
:confused:
Yeah..I ended up taking it down...That usually happens when a site is not SSL protected..The site was SSL protected but there was a glitch somewhere. I got aggravated and took it down....Thanks for at least looking though.

Went back and looked and SSL was turned off in C-Panel and will not turn back on...Guess it's time to contact my host.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah..I ended up taking it down...That usually happens when a site is not SSL protected..The site was SSL protected but there was a glitch somewhere. I got aggravated and took it down....Thanks for at least looking though.

Went back and looked and SSL was turned off in C-Panel and will not turn back on...Guess it's time to contact my host.
Hey.
Check this out.
Brilliant solution if your a dabler. I use one here. Pretty bullet proof. Also runs your own local dns server which is nice. Uses several open source lists to block the nasties. Also nice for your phone. You know those annoying adds that frequent phone apps. Say goodbye to most of them.
Rips out all those add filled sidebars in your search. Very cool and pretty easy to get going.

I am on a iMac not a junky ass Windows machine.....But thanks anyway.
Lol it's a small computer called a Raspberry Pi. It runs Linux the same as the Mac. You plug it into your router and point your Mac at it not the outside world. It has nothing to. Do wih windoze but would have flagged tgT site as sus for you. The Pi costs less than $100 Au and the software is free.

Lol it's a small computer called a Raspberry Pi. It runs Linux the same as the Mac. You plug it into your router and point your Mac at it not the outside world. It has nothing to. Do wih windoze but would have flagged tgT site as sus for you. The Pi costs less than $100 Au and the software is free.
Oh OK....Will check it out.